Sign in to follow this  
Blubber

Blubber's Helper/Support application.

Desired staff position: Helper/Support

Your name (first name would suffice): Martin

Your age: 22 Years old

Your timezone: UTC+2

Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 7-10 Hours (Probably more on weekends)

Why should I recieve helper status?
 I have been in the Runescape/Rsps scene for well over 10 years. I played alot of different Rsps's and learned alot from each one of them.
 I've been very active in the yell and in the Helper CC to make sure people know that they can private message me if they need any help or tips.
 I love the feeling of knowing i helped someone that needed help, It really brings me joy.

Staff experience:

Been helper on 2 different popular servers. (no names due to advertising)

What do I get out of this?

It's really simple, I get to help the people on the server I love. I know people mostly rely on helper+ ranks when they need to ask something serious so hopefully, it's gonna bring some weight to me from the other mods that have to deal with stuff daily.

What do I need to work on?

I really need to work on being more active and post more on forums. I've never been a forums type of guy but I'm working on it!

Learn from other players as well, I've been in the rs/rsps scene for over 10+ years but there are always new things to learn.

Rs3/Rs07/Rsps Experience:

I am Maxed on Rs3 and almost base 70 in all stats on 07 which means I have a lot of experience with Runescape overall.

Thank you for reading this application! Feel free to message me in-game, here, or on Discord for any questions! Kind regards M

Edited by Blubber
Bad Placements.

Edit: I don't know what happened with the texts after "why should I receive helper status" section but I hope it's all good!