Sign in to follow this  
Hash1 pker

Cursed LMS!

Cursed LMS would be similar to wildy superiors, 1/100 lms games a cursed game can start.. > you could also use scrolls to activate a cursed round (potential reward)

the minigame would be the same as regular lms with a twist, maybe a chance to earn cursed emblems etc. (could be within the minigame and have to win in order to keep the emblems) ? - maybe a little bounty system/tasks.

you would be teleported to a pvp zone of morytania and maybe have a entry fee of one of the orbs from risky wick

could also add cursed weapons to chests like the new cursed staff to mix it up a bit.. idk . thoughts below ?:)

-African

thanks guys

ok one at a time, so kevin yea there would also be a mod in there to stop raggers gettin at u for pk when trying to pj fight

jason ; yes we can also add anti-safe system so noob kid cant safe when in pk fight

kyle - no u cant bring your mystic skateboard in to at lms round when starting coz not fair for people without - (permed)

graham - we dont feel it would be a great idea to put magic trees into morytania because it for at fight zone and not for cutting

I like the idea but idk about 1/100, there's almost no time spent in lms right now. Im sure there would be more if something like this would come but 1/100 is still a lot imo. I do like the idea tho!

• Thanks 1

Tbh People barely play the LMS we currently have, i've suggested a LMS that lets you fight bots and you can set the Experience Level you want to face, Easy/Medium/Hard/Expert.

You wouldn't get points, but you'll learn how to NH.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2020 at 8:09 AM, Ascend said:

Tbh People barely play the LMS we currently have, i've suggested a LMS that lets you fight bots and you can set the Experience Level you want to face, Easy/Medium/Hard/Expert.

You wouldn't get points, but you'll learn how to NH.

Great idea.

Hope this is in updatings %

Edit: Ryan 1 upped me, sitted safer

Edited by Hash1 pker
Farcasteder