Sign in to follow this  
Chou

Pvm needs more

We all know the name is spawnpk but pvm really needs more work put into it like alot

1) monster wilderness orb. This orb will be the same as rank zones but with a twist. Pay 500m/5bags to use this orb per task and will only spawn the amount of said task. 

2) I believe all wilderness bosses deserve superior spawn like ::ca superior has 1/750 chance to drop 1k capes. Lava/frost superior etc giving chance of 10 claws or something.

3)yoshi. Just for all those people who hunt pvmers and call cc for a glory risk 100m split each. Yoshi should have a 1/20 chance of sending loot to the inventory rather than bank only 1/20 

4) we definitely need an event that sticks around so new players can have a chance at making good money to begin the journey of spawnpk. Hunting bunny's was a good idea but instead of choccy they should drop bm that matches revs same with coins. And maybe add claws etc to the drop table aswell.

This all i can think of at this point lemme know with some feed back if you believe some of what I'm saying is good or not 

Cheers 

#unban big lez