Sign in to follow this  
Quiggles

Quiggles Helper/Moderator Staff Application.

1. Desired staff position: Helper or Moderator

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Trey (Last name can be provided privately if required.)

3. Your age: 18

4. Your location: Texas, United States

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 4-5 Hours

6. Why you should receive the position: I've been pretty fond of servers ever since I was 12 years young. I was both Moderator and Administrator as well as Co-Owner on a few servers in the course of 6 years, so I have a lot of experience whenever it comes to dealing and solving a problem, or helping out an issue. On SpawnPK, whenever help is presented to me, I usually give my best attempt at solving the problem and helping out the player in need, even if it is as little as needing to price check an item.

I feel that I should receive this position because I can take care of business whenever business is needed to be taken care of. I am a very uplifting, joyful, and helpful person and I feel as if I would make a great addition to the crew. You can always count on me to get the job done. You can depend on Quiggles to make the community a better place. I've made friends with many people in the server and most people seem to enjoy me whenever i'm around. Im a very friendly person and I love being a part of something awesome, such as SpawnPK. So this would be an awesome opportunity for me to make an appearance as a staff member on here.

I have been apart of this server for about 2 months now, I first played it thinking I wasn't going to get into it, and eventually quit. But little did I know this server eventually has become a part of my every day activity. I will not lie there has been some points back in the past where I have gotten a little irritated whilst pking. But my manners have changed alot since those times.

If I would see somebody breaking a rule I would try to get to it immediately. When getting to the player I would first ask them if they realized that they broke a rule. If they knew that they were breaking a rule I would then ask if they knew that they were breaking it. Depending if its a minor rule break or a major rule break that would decide the punishment. If its a minor they would get a warning, maybe a small amount of jail time depending on what the rule is. If it was a major rule break they would immediately be sent to jail until I reach contact with a owner to decided further punishment from there.

It might be alot to read but thanks for the read. Feedback always helps :)

Edited by Quiggles

+1 from me ^.^

I just want to say hello quiggles :D

Nice Doublepost u slut. ;)

OT: I've seen him help alot and he seems like he's a gudboi in general.

+1.

You haven't been around very long and I haven't seen you help a ton in game but over time I would say yes

I also feel Holyjordyn is only supporting this because you're a rank in his clan which is pretty biased on his part

See this guy is going around downing everyone! Get out of here man..

I don't exactly know what you're referring to by downing everyone, i don't flame. If youre referring to killing people i mean this server is called Spawn"PK" so its kind of the point :D

Also i put this application in before Jordyn made the clan.

totally agree with you that u deserve something..maybe we had alot of fight in multi clans before..but all what isaw from you that ur being nice..and active and good to any body..and u know alot in this game so u can handle things +10 from me

I don't exactly know what you're referring to by downing everyone, i don't flame. If youre referring to killing people i mean this server is called Spawn"PK" so its kind of the point :D

Also i put this application in before Jordyn made the clan.

He was talking about me, he's mad because regarding you I just said maybe not right now and I pretty much said on his application that he shouldn't be considered for staff ever for a number of reasons that should permanently disqualify him from getting it.