Sign in to follow this  
dharokdakoz

This is ridiculous.

I got jailed out of nowhere. Apparently items I bought in the TP were from a hacked account, and now I'm forced to wait indefinitely for the mods to come on, meanwhile I've had to waste 30 minutes of my life sitting in jail for having done nothing wrong. I don't know what kind of policies this is following, but this is not a good system. Please make sure this never happens to people again. 

Edited by dharokdakoz

I've literally had an appeal open for over 4 days now. It's getting fucking ridiculous. I also was banned for no reason at all.

Update, goobymunch finally informed me 13 hours of jail-time, that I'm forced to wait until the ticket is completed whatever that means, this is absolutely insane I did nothing wrong I've been forced to wait 13 hours and there's still nothing I can do but wait.

Bro i've been banned for 3 weeks for a reason that I should of got muted for and no staff have dealt with my appeal lol. Especially during times like this with covid-19... they have more time than normal yet still ignoring appeals -_-