Sign in to follow this  
Big Pee pee

Loot from collecting 2T worth of taxes from "Lock Down" in a week...

Do we know who that very irate person on the stream is ? G3t Dropp3d?

The clan "Locked Up" can not handle being trashed in the wildy in their expensive setups by others with minimal risk.

Death pets should keep 3 items in order to let newer players have better items in wildy.

They'll only verbally attack you if their cc has their back so they can group up and drown out your comebacks, yet we get mute warnings. In my opinion, in my opinion. 

@Phenomenon @Impatient <- Seekers of confidence through online video games because they're socially disadvantaged.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Purdue2 said:

Do we know who that very irate person on the stream is ? G3t Dropp3d?

The clan "Locked Up" can not handle being trashed in the wildy in their expensive setups by others with minimal risk.

Death pets should keep 3 items in order to let newer players have better items in wildy.

I think he name-changed to G0t Dropp3d following a brief encounter with me at ::Easts.

IMO, death pet should also absorb 50% of damage and reflect the other 50%, so that the wilderness becomes more attractive for newer players.

What a fucking bitch lmfao, see him basically crying for Tevin to save him and mute the players... Pathetic, this shows how sided the server is

Tevin's actually chill af, after watching his streams he's honestly a nice guy. Impatient just seems like a bitch though. Moans about everything and flames WAY too easy with minimal warning, yet when I tell someone I'm gonna rag them for being a cunt I get banned xd.

I got banned for helping someone they had a fall in on and all i was told from ascend was cya in the appeal section without showing me what i did power abuse at it's finest

38 minutes ago, Juicy Report said:

Just got threatened to lose YouTuber rank because I argued with them

This server should get boycotted asap. 

37 minutes ago, Lammie said:

Elementals, Bgang and Survive should just mass on forums to downvote any suggestions that LD make which will just make it easier for them to keep dominating the wildy with their OP set ups.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Lammie said:

*Update* Tevin took YouTuber rank from Juicy 0range, and permanently yell muted it

• Confused 1