Sign in to follow this  
Ariesheart93

ariesheart93 NEW LONG TERM PLAYER

Hey everyone I'm Aries me and my wife just started playing for day now we like it. Just wish we had actuall people to ask questions and help out. Thought bout joining a clan looking around. Looking forward to donating but wanna get more informed by actual player new friend kinda deal but yeah hi everybody we love your server!!

20 hours ago, Ariesheart93 said:

Hey everyone I'm Aries me and my wife just started playing for day now we like it. Just wish we had actuall people to ask questions and help out. Thought bout joining a clan looking around. Looking forward to donating but wanna get more informed by actual player new friend kinda deal but yeah hi everybody we love your server!!

Hey @Ariesheart93, welcome to Spawn-PK! 

There are a few starter-guide topics and in-game, you can also find guides on EVERYTHING you need in your quest tab.

Best starter moneymaking is Daily money activities, achievements, event and slayer. 

If you need help with anything, feel free to hit me up on forums/discord /in-game.

IGN i use the most:

- Faith pots

- Spartan milf

hope you and your wife enjoy the gameplay and looking forward to see you in-game!

Edited by Faith pots
  • Thanks 1