3. Your age:

22 - 6/08/1994

4. Your location:

Florida

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

8Hours+

6. Why you should receive the position:

I have Continuously grown my education about SpawnPk ,

From Personal Experience and also from extending a hand and going out of my way to resolve someone else's issue.

I receive hundreds of messages daily related to in-game questions.

They DO NOT go unnoticed,

I personally take time out to help other's before myself.

To create a warm and friendly atmosphere

where new players are able to enjoy the game

with the ease of knowing that any of their issues

will be resolved quickly and efficiently.

There's been instances where no available staff was online to deal with an issue. Ranging from a user forgetting his pin as current to the trade glitch and login error; I took the extra effort to reach a resolution. By contacting other limited staff members via Skype, Forums or In-Game. Making them aware of the situation.Theres other occurrences of Spam, Multi Logging, Racism, Scamming.. That goes unseen,or I attempt to report.

Given this Position, or Not, It will not deteriorate my helping persona and I hope to one day be part of the Great team that makes it all happen.

C :

Thanks For Your Consideration,

OD ON THC

Edited by Od_On_THC

Great guy, Very active, Helping alot on yell and stuff.

Nice application overall.

But, I honestly think we dont need any more staffmembers at the moment.

We have like 4 or 5 mods, 3 helpers and 2 owners.

OR, They will have to promote a moderator to Admin, Demote an inactive helper and replace with someone else.

"I just Rag" and "Policemen69" deserve server support aswell, But it's just cuz the staffteam is full i guess..

Support, always see you ushering new player around the server, advising them on how to deepen their pockets. Keep up the good work, and stay friendly. People can be hard to deal with from time to time, when they're angry.

I haven't even seen you ingame lately, i've seen you try to scam a few people and you're very money and power hungry. Most of the people supporting this just have a personal history with you lol

big no support

I haven't even seen you ingame lately, i've seen you try to scam a few people and you're very money and power hungry. Most of the people supporting this just have a personal history with you lol

big no support

I agree on this, i don't support Merchers as staff.

big no support

Yo nigga, u bettah remove the last sentence fajit. I've never ever talked to him ingame so we obv dont have any history. I'm supporting this ONLY cuz i have seen him help when i was spying around. Yes, Im hidden nigga, u fkn wot m8.

Yo nigga, u bettah remove the last sentence fajit. I've never ever talked to him ingame so we obv dont have any history. I'm supporting this ONLY cuz i have seen him help when i was spying around. Yes, Im hidden nigga, u fkn wot m8.

hence "most" not "all"

+1 From me.. Pay no mind to "I rag you" He goes onto every thread and posts bad things.. He's a loser. Gl m8y

I've seen him supporting some other applications, so your point is invalid. He can give his opinion where he wanta and whenever he wants. If you can't handle it, simply leave the forums and close YOUR application.

I've seen him supporting some other applications, so your point is invalid. He can give his opinion where he wanta and whenever he wants. If you can't handle it, simply leave the forums and close YOUR application.

I don't think anyone was speaking to you and I think you're full of it. Just like he is m8. Stay in your lane. Also I've seen nothing but negative feedback on atleast 30 posts in the last day. No positive ones.

+1 From me.. Pay no mind to "I rag you" He goes onto every thread and posts bad things.. He's a loser. Gl m8y

I don't think anyone was speaking to you and I think you're full of it. Just like he is m8. Stay in your lane. Also I've seen nothing but negative feedback on atleast 30 posts in the last day. No positive ones.

Wow it's pretty evident that not only can you not read by getting my 3 word name incorrect but you can't count because I certainly haven't made 30 negative posts within the past 24 hours. Idk why negative posts directed mainly at you are a surprise when you never have any idea what you're talking about and are clearly mentally deficient (guess I just answered my own question?)

Also I wouldn't be calling anyone a loser when you lied about your age and job on a game and have to pay people to support your staff application and still have next to no supporters, how embarrassing is that?

support. might as well get as many staff as possible since quiggles got promoted