Sign in to follow this  
Patar123

Patar123 Staff App

1️⃣You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days. ✔️

2️⃣ You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken. ✔️

3️⃣ You must be proficient in English. (Keep it professional, Decent grammar (utilize punctuation, capitalizations, etc.) ✔️

1.Desired staff position: Helper

2.Your name: Patrick

3.Your age: 21

4. Your time zone: Alberta; MDT

5.Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 3 - 5 hours a day on weekdays,  6-8 hours on weekends

I Usually in the evening, i work 12 hours a day, and play for the most part in the evenings.

6.Why you should receive the position:

Well, I have been playing SPK for roughly 4 years now, and i have a very good concept on the surroundings of the game, All the rules, and most of the features in it. 

I always try to be the most positive as can be. Over my time i have met a lot of people within the server and i always try to help the most i can!

Teaching new people the current best money makers, ways to get untradables and just always being someone to talk too if they needed!

I am in the Clan Chat Elementals, so i do end up getting caught up in some playful banter, but i very rarely flame.

I've noticed that there has been an influx of new players in the game recently, and a load of new players needing help, trying to make money and progress their accounts.

I would like to say that i can deal with conflict rather easily and passively.

Thanks for Reading, Feel Free to leave feedback 😃