Sign in to follow this  
i like b0w

cant open client

Hey smiley, I'm unable to open spawnpk on linux. I am not able to see the guide, can you send it to me some other way?

java -jar SPK.jar
pause

Place that in a text document and save as "whatever".bat

Place in same spot as your launcher.

On 6/20/2020 at 9:42 AM, mickymacman said:

java -jar SPK.jar
pause

Place that in a text document and save as "whatever".bat

Place in same spot as your launcher.

Doesn't work.

Edited by Axelrod

On 3/11/2020 at 2:02 AM, SmileyBoy said:

Here, follow the instructions based on this guide.

Hey could you help me with my problem? This seemed to happen with more than 1 pc and laptop ive used. I have the latest java (windows 10 x64bit) and I've tried both offline and online versions with the java repair tool kit.

I've tested both spk clients and the client 2 is the one that seems to work, although it saves as a winrar folder named "SpawnPK".

I double click it to open it and get to the dots at the top and under it is a folder called "spawnpk". 

I click on the "spawnpk" folder and get "SPK.jar" (size 11 476 / packed 10 192).

Under that one is the one that worked in the first place (first time i downloaded it, but every second time i close the spk fully and then try to open it I end up at this situation) and this one is called "CLICK HERE TO RUN.bat" (size and packed 35) which then opens the windows cmd. First time it says something like "access to blablabla click any button to continue, but now it says "Error: Unable to access jarfile SPK.jar
Press any key to continue . . ." 

Could you please help I've tried fixing this forever and if you need my discord you can add me "SepDeDep #7680"