Sign in to follow this  
Jacmob

Hey it's Jacmob :)

Hey guys it's Aaron Aka Jacmob ingame

First of all I'd like to let you guys know a bit about myself and my history of private servers and runescape in general!

- I started played runescape back in 2004 when my best friend at the time showed me it when I went over to his house to play halo 2 on the xbox 360, at that moment my life changed forever and I don't think I would of been the same person I am today without it.

- My name is Aaron as you can tell from above

- I am 23 years old

- I have a step daughter who is 6 and a step son who is 5

- I live in Newfoundland, Canada (don't come stalk me Jordyn)

- I currently work at a bar as a bouncer

- I used my winnings off of a 20b rs gamble back in 2011 to purchase my first vehicle ( don't agree with rwt now due to growing up a little)

- I accept anyone as a friend along as they treat me with the same respect

- My first ever rsps was moparscape back in 2008

- I'm currently saving to go back too school for computer programming @ College of the North Atlantic

Ok that was a bit about me and now for why I joined SpawnPK and what I enjoy about it so far and things that could be added :)

I joined spawnpk about a week and a half ago, starting off everything was a bit confusing but I got into the hang of things and slowly started to build my wealth. With the help of nacho and a few other people doing drop party's and stuff I'm slowly hitting over the 50b mark and growing.

I like all the aspects of Spawnpk, Like the amazing gambling system put in place and the bosses and the unique drops they drop.

Pking is great with the load out system and it is very straight forward and simple to understand.

If I could see a few things added I'd like to have Anglerfish added as a secondary option to high level foods and would like the new Zenyte Jewellery added to either a existing boss as a ultra rare drop or added to a new boss :)

Can't wait to see all of you guys ingame and Happy Spawnpking ;)

Welcome to the SpawnPK Community fam. Hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

See you hopefully around any time soon. :)