Cba losing

Cba Losing helper application

For a start I have no rule breaking history as far as I have been on spk

I Speak good English

To show I've been here for a while 

https://prnt.sc/oswi5b

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction

My name is Daniel and I am 17 years of age and I'm from the U.S. Central time. I'm employed at a grocery store and still in school. I have been playing SPK since 2015 and have been loving it, I feel like SPK is my home base server to play and really love the content. I am a fun person to have around and like to joke with lots of people, as some in-game would say I am a flamer, let me just say I sometimes flame but I don't flame hard as a lot of staff do it and players to. I love to grind SPK and love the communities positivity and banter. 

Activity around SPK

As I said i have been playing for 5 years and been loving SPK, so if I am not pking then I am pvming and helping out new players by giving them starter items or help to start making money and begin their adventure on spk. As most players know I do giveaways everyday so I can stay dedicated to give back to the community. I usually am not in help cc so I am never aware if someone needs help, but most people pm me or yell ingame for help so I give them my full attention and help. 

Reason why I want this rank

I really want helper rank is so I can help others with staff issues; like if they need their bank pin or if they got scammed, etc. I feel like if I get the position I will be held accountable of doing my job and will be pushed more to give others my time.

SOME THINGS I AM WORKING ON

I am currently working on not flaming back after clan war banter and feeding myself into being a bad person. 

THANKS FOR READING

Nothing personal but your english isn't that good as you mentioned as it is. 

Edited by 05 Unit 05

Very toxic on yell, had run ins with him personally, as mentioned above his English isn't very good.

-1 from me.

On 3/8/2020 at 12:18 AM, 05 Unit 05 said:

Nothing personal but your english isn't that good as you mentioned as it is. 

Im american lmfao kk buddy

Vouch, would obviously be a better staff-memberthan bsouth / scooby. 

Apart from the vouch, i do think you need to be more active and help people on forums though. Be the complete staff, be unique in your own way at moderating.

Goodluck.