Sign in to follow this  
playboycarti

how do i get unbanned smh :(

i got banned and i didnt even get to explain myself like how do i get unbanned i didnt even do anything the mod wouldnt even listen when it was my friend in my household who broke the rules

Well technically you broke the rules but seeing you type this out then I can tell 100% that you did not read all SpawnPK rules and that's your own fault/problem.

1 hour ago, playboycarti said:

when it was my friend in my household who broke the rules

enXhdsb.png

Picture taken from Server Rules under Extra notes category: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/1084-server-rules/&tab=comments#comment-4143

Read the damn rules. It's said in there that ACCOUNT SHARING IS AT THE OWNER'S RISK AND YOU WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT, FRIEND OR NOT.
And you won't get your refund. 

Edited by SmileyBoy

I see so you had a mate play with you under the same network. Then you'll have to talk to staff members about that. Also you didn't mention at your first two posts about your mate having a computer playing SpawnPK in your house so of course we'll jump to conclusions. 

Good luck in getting unbanned though. It's gonna take a while.

First and foremost, Goobymunch does and has done plenty to deserve his position.

If you feel like you were wrongfully banned, please type up an appeal in the appeal an offense section so it can be properly dealt with. If you have any sort of proof that it was your friend that farmed, it would be ideal to add that to your appeal. Locking this thread as it should be posted under appeal an offense.

To answer your original question - To get unbanned you need to have a succesful appeal.

Thank you,

Bowflexxx