Sign in to follow this  
goofygoofs

Goofygoofs Staff Application

Requirements

You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days.

You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken.

You must be proficient in English.

Keep it professional

Decent grammar (utilize punctuation, capitalization, etc.)

1. Desired staff position:

Helper/Moderator

2. Your name:

Ezequiel Oruez

3. Your age:

4. Your time zone:

Eastern Standard Time (EST)

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

At least 4 hours a day

6. Why you should receive the position:

Throughout my time on this server I’ve had the opportunity to see a lot of changes get implemented. Some have made great contributions to gameplay while others have integrated a bit of toxicity in the community as a whole. I feel that I should be given this opportunity in order to help remove some of these toxins in a passive manner, neglecting any biased opinions and striving to bring forth a humbler and more enjoyable game play for everyone. I am fluent in both Spanish and English! I make an attempt to help anyone in need to the best of my abilities (when the situation doesn’t involve needing money or items). That being said; I have also shown some generosity, by giving back to the community with multiple drop parties and giveaways to potentially help some of those facing financial struggles in the game. Hopefully this has help voice my interest in the position as a chance to help improve the community’s entirety, as opposed to any selfish desire.

Some personal goals I achieved :

1. Won multiple Snowboarding (freestyle) competitions at Appalachian Ski Mountain.

2. Earned an associate degree in engineering.

4. Earned an associate degree in science.

5.Will be completing my bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (May 2020).

6.Accepted a full-time position as an engineer at Rovisys BT.

7.Won an open Surf contest in Cocoa Beach, FL.

In-game Accomplishments:

1. Mythic Rank Donor Status: $5000

2. Enchanted Boots

3. All the combat untradable amulets (Torture, Occult, Anguish)

4. ElderBlood Ring

5. Blood Slayer helm Untradable

6. Sentis pet from grand promo package

7. Cursed void

8. Cursed Obsidian set

9. Five untradeable vengeance skulls

10. Avernic defender

11. Enchanted Heart

12. Planker and Dance kill effects unlocked

13. Ava’s accumulator (t)

14. Unlocked attacker icon

15. Slaughter cape (5k kills)

My Goals:

1. Unlock customizable completions cape

2. Improving the server and overall game play any way possible

3. Go base jumping

4. Learn to kite surf

5. Unlock enchanted gloves

6. Acquire mythic ornament kits

7. Make it to 150 killstreak

I hope everyone finds this to be an informative overview on myself and why I am striving to take the next step towards server improvement. Feel free to comment and leave me any constructive criticism, ask questions, or just provide some feedback.

Thank you =]

#MAKESPKGREATAGAIN 

Edited by goofygoofs
  • Like 2

Huge +1 from me, but if you were applying for staff you should try to stop gambling like I am, cause it is required to keep it to a minimum, 

Thanks for that tip haha, at the moment i have all the items i need for pvm and pking, so I don't see myself doing any big gambling in the near future!

Well, that is a great idea, I gamble from time to time, but no where near as before cause gambling is just stupid honestly, however great application and goodluck bro :) +1.

• Like 1

WE LOVE YOU GOOFY!

Being a vet on SPK, Goofy has my full support for a staff position. He's a seriously nice guy, and genuine help to players regardless of rank. I've seen him put his time and energy towards this server with dedication, intellect, and a cool demeaner. He's been someone I look up to, and a dear friend.

All the best Goofy,

Kalfka,

3 year SpawnPK player, comp III, bad asses for goofy 2020

• Like 1

Awesome dude really like just PMing him sometimes. He always helps me when I need a pc. Over all great character I hope ye get it bud!

• Like 1

Everytime i have come across this player it has been nothing but a good experience. I mean the only times i really see him are at ::gamble but i'm sure he will limit that if accepted to the team.

Just wanted to also point out his generosity as he hates cleaning people, i've seen him give back 100's of bils to people if he happened to clean them for a good amount.

• Like 1

Although I do not see you actively helping as much as I would like, you have shown no toxic behaviour and have accomplished tons.

Doing drop parties, etc. shouldn't be a reason to be staff either. It takes a lot more.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Thank you for that James bond. The only place I feel I have not actively been as helpful as possible is the forums. That being said, the reason behind this is the fact that i couldn't access my original forum account from a few years back when i stopped playing for a while so I had to create a new one. Regardless i take every comment (good or bad) as a constructive opinion. So again, thank you for the feedback!

Edited by goofygoofs
  • Thanks 1

+1 i'm very glad to see this application. This dude is very humble, online constantly, been playing for a while, and i feel like he would actually do his job (helping the community). you have my vote my friend good luck on your application -ele na

• Like 1

+1 GoofGoofs has always helped players in need that I have seen, he is active on the server almost every day that I have been on and is just an overall good guy to ask for help or talk to! Goofy I really do hope that you do get this position as I feel that you truly deserve it :) But keep gambling to a minimum :P you gotta be like bowflexx with his crazy high kbd kc lol gl!

• Like 1

+1 for ez this guys been helpfull since i started to play, always treated with manners and respect and always seen him helping others, ive assissted to many of his DP as they happen often and have witnessed tons of people leave without any negativity, has even helped me personally when im short of $ for items and hes always around whenever i come online, truthfully deserves the position and he is fully capable of handling what is thrown at him! gz bud!

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 4:56 PM, goofygoofs said:

Requirements

You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days.

You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken.

You must be proficient in English.

Keep it professional

Decent grammar (utilize punctuation, capitalization, etc.)

1. Desired staff position:

Helper/Moderator

2. Your name:

Ezequiel Oruez

3. Your age:

4. Your time zone:

Eastern Standard Time (EST)

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

At least 4 hours a day

6. Why you should receive the position:

Throughout my time on this server I’ve had the opportunity to see a lot of changes get implemented. Some have made great contributions to gameplay while others have integrated a bit of toxicity in the community as a whole. I feel that I should be given this opportunity in order to help remove some of these toxins in a passive manner, neglecting any biased opinions and striving to bring forth a humbler and more enjoyable game play for everyone. I am fluent in both Spanish and English! I make an attempt to help anyone in need to the best of my abilities (when the situation doesn’t involve needing money or items). That being said; I have also shown some generosity, by giving back to the community with multiple drop parties and giveaways to potentially help some of those facing financial struggles in the game. Hopefully this has help voice my interest in the position as a chance to help improve the community’s entirety, as opposed to any selfish desire.

Some personal goals I achieved :

1. Won multiple Snowboarding (freestyle) competitions at Appalachian Ski Mountain.

2. Earned an associate degree in engineering.

4. Earned an associate degree in science.

5.Will be completing my bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (May 2020).

6.Accepted a full-time position as an engineer at Rovisys BT.

7.Won an open Surf contest in Cocoa Beach, FL.

In-game Accomplishments:

1. Mythic Rank Donor Status: $5000

2. Enchanted Boots

3. All the combat untradable amulets (Torture, Occult, Anguish)

4. ElderBlood Ring

5. Blood Slayer helm Untradable

6. Sentis pet from grand promo package

7. Cursed void

8. Cursed Obsidian set

9. Five untradeable vengeance skulls

10. Avernic defender

11. Enchanted Heart

12. Planker and Dance kill effects unlocked

13. Ava’s accumulator (t)

14. Unlocked attacker icon

15. Slaughter cape (5k kills)

My Goals:

3. Go base jumping

4. Learn to kite surf

I hope everyone finds this to be an informative overview on myself and why I am striving to take the next step towards server improvement. Feel free to comment and leave me any constructive criticism, ask questions, or just provide some feedback.

Thank you =]

#MAKESPKGREATAGAIN 

+ 1 for me he helped me when i first started he is reliable in helpful information i always see him on #Goofygoofs 4 helper

• Like 1

-1 because of this:

EecAtbC.png

Luring people to +1 your staff application for drop party and to increase your chances to get staff rank is unacceptable. Instead of playing competing with other people legitimately, you went and crossed the line which is a red flag if you know what I mean.

Proof (this picture) was provided by another player.

@SmileyBoy, my only response to this is that I never asked for anyone to give me any positive comments or try to increase my chances of receiving the position. My only interest is getting as much feedback as possible, weather they are good or bad. My saying that I was considering a drop party is the same intensive as a youtuber  offering giveaways to check out their content. You also mentioned I was "luring people to +1 my staff applications" but again as i pointed out, i never asked anyone to respond kindly, give me a  +1, or make my application any more favorable. So while i appreciate the comment even though it seemed a bit hostile and as if it was attempted to arise disillusion, I ask that you not make things up and paraphrase my comments. I either said something or i didn't. But regardless thank you again for sharing that, and I hope that helps clear things up. I will try and avoid saying anything like this in the future that may seem provocative and distasteful.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:56 PM, goofygoofs said:

My Goals:

3. Go base jumping

4. Learn to kite surf

Why are you mixing real life goals with SPK goals? Are you for real?

-1 never seen him pk.

Edited by Purdue2

@Purdue2 Bro..... he has a slaughter cape what do u mean.................   You spend your entire time in deep wild

+ @Purdue2 The staff team would like to know who you are, goals in life and goals ingame. They want to know who you are as a person and if u fit into this position

Edited by Scooby Dooo