Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[January 24th, 2020] TONS of QoLs, Fixes, and more!

On 1/25/2020 at 6:33 AM, Ryan said:

Hotspot skipping poll:

• Players can now vote together to skip the current hotspot!
  • The amount of votes required is 60% of the player count at the time of the hotspot being set (minimum of 100)

QdvUvh8.png

This is a great addition, however I do feel like this could use some tweaking. 60% of the player count at the time of the hotspot feels like it's too much?

Currently the amount of votes required is 60% of the player count, with a minimum of 100. Does this include alt accounts too? I, amongst many others, am currently logged in with more than one account, yet I can only vote to skip on one account (and understandably so). Does the player count include alt accounts aswell or not? If so, could it be changed in a way that it only counts one account per IP adress?

Edited by uly

On 1/25/2020 at 6:53 AM, metal justin said:

Feel like the update is a bit double edged.

On one had I'm really liking the much needed tweaks and changes. Frosty bow getting a slight buff was heavily necessary, and the LMS changes are amazing.

Yet on the other hand somethings feel a bit half done. An example would be that the new shield is now also dropped by vorkath yet

- the rest of his drop table is still garbage and unchanged

- the shield isn't really anything to brag home about, making you suddenly want to do vorkath because of it.

Feel like the shield would be a LOT more viable if it had the highest magic damage % of any shields (THAT ARENT FOR SPECIFIC SPELLS), since the highest we have is probally the mystic tome at like 2.5%? Making this shield 5% or so wouldn't be game breaking by any means (a lot of spells are pvp capped anyway), and those that arent have better alternatives (tome of fire i for fire surge or zammy spells f.e)

And as much as I like the LMS rewards being nerfed in terms of prices, I still find it a shame that the point reward system wasn't touched at all. (more points for kills, landing top 3 spots etc would've made this piece of content a lot more interesting or atleast having 2 games run side by side to heavily reduce the waiting time between games).

Other than that good QOL update, just hope to see a content update again soon.

And the shield has 0 protection value lol