IGN

IGN (Previously named 'Anthem' In-game) Helper Application

Big +1 from me. Have watched Anthem play for a while now, well over a year, and despite not becoming particularly close I always see him helping out in the Survive cc.

He'd make a great addition to the team. Good luck mate.

13 hours ago, Jimm0 said:

Big +1 from me. Have watched Anthem play for a while now, well over a year, and despite not becoming particularly close I always see him helping out in the Survive cc.

He'd make a great addition to the team. Good luck mate.

Thank you mate! I appreciate your support ❤️

On 1/24/2020 at 2:25 PM, Anthem said:

Hi Hook, I prefer to help people through my pms and answer questions in yell, survive and help, maybe we are on a different timezone that you have not seen this. As previously mentioned I do pk occasionally but enjoy pvm content more, I can't see this being a limitation on my staffing ability as I have game knowledge on both types of content, however, thank you for your feedback I will take it on-board 😊

Concise, clean application.

Good response to a pretty stupid comment that infers good helpers spam advertise on yell "pm me if you need help". 

No +1's from forum accounts with 1 post.

Despite not playing spk, I'd find it hard to believe that someone with your demonstrated conduct is not capable of being helper. 

I would suggest not replying "thank you" or something similar to those that +1, I.M.O, applications should maintain minimal commenting from the applicant. Otherwise stellar.

+1

Edited by x2wo
  • Like 1

+1 Seem like a really nice guy and you are very active!

Also...

• My birthday is the 5th of January
  • I'm from the UK
  • I'm 23
  • Computer Science Degree

Are we twins?

(Cyan on Discord, wos in-game)

• Like 1