Sign in to follow this  
7and7

Give banned people another chance for the love of god

Without breaking any rules regarding my ban (took place a long time ago), I would like to kindly ask staff to please give people a second chance. I understand previously people have ruined this, however people change. Your server is phenomenal it is just unfortunate you guys dont even let people come back. For heavens sake even after a year or so this is punishment severed in itself. Please team consider it

• Like 3

I agree, most of the time Permanent Bans were due to young immaturity (The reason I first got Perm-IP banned) and obviously people do change, I did get un-banned from a Perm-Ip ban, but this did take at least 5 appeals, 4 getting declined and having to wait the one month to re-do an appeal, until I did get un-banned. Obviously if someone was banned for a huge game breaking bug, then I can see why they may not get un-banned, but smaller thing like flaming, ragging etc shouldn't really be a permanent thing.

Even if Ryan/Ramzi were to do a mass un-ban (Excluding RwT/Bug abusers) I'm sure the server would only benefit off of it.

Submit an appeal. Staff won't entertain this request unless you go through the proper procedure. 

would absolutely never happen. go about it the right way and make an appeal and keep at it. wishing you the best of luck!

I agree man, I am currently fighting to get rid of a UID ban for an offense that happened three years ago.. Really hoping the staff team will allow me to rejoin the server after the review of my appeal.

I highly agree, got uid banned about 2-3 years ago and im still making appeals today.. feel like there should be a second chance :/ you were young and immature u grow from these things :P

2 hours ago, Bread Unban said:

Yeah i agree about second chances depending on severity of course and time banned.

i would understand if they gave hte person a second chance and he screw it. pretty understandable that he's not coming back but if you've been banned for 2-3 years and stil not unbanned is a bit harsh. But yea hope ryan/pheno can think about it :/

1 hour ago, Hi im sexy said:

i would understand if they gave hte person a second chance and he screw it. pretty understandable that he's not coming back but if you've been banned for 2-3 years and stil not unbanned is a bit harsh. But yea hope ryan/pheno can think about it :/

Sorry but after 2 years you'd think you would have given up.

You are now more mature, time to move on!

On 2/16/2020 at 9:30 PM, Purdue2 said:

Sorry but after 2 years you'd think you would have given up.

You are now more mature, time to move on!

I'm not going to give up until they give me a second chance, everyone deservs one .. 

For everyone trying to get unbanned try using the correct format and posting an appeal.

Appeal your ban here. - https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/25-appeal-an-offense/

Use this format. 

• The punished username:
  • The time/data you were punished:
  • The staff member who punished you:
  • The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...):
  • The rule you broke to be punished:
  • Why should you be unpunished:
  • Other information:
Edited by Carter

2 hours ago, Carter said:

For everyone trying to get unbanned try using the correct format and posting an appeal.

Appeal your ban here. - https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/25-appeal-an-offense/

Use this format. 

• The punished username:
  • The time/data you were punished:
  • The staff member who punished you:
  • The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...):
  • The rule you broke to be punished:
  • Why should you be unpunished:
  • Other information:

dont u think i know that? i've used that format for over 2 years noow broski xd 

On 1/24/2020 at 7:39 AM, Juicy Report said:

I agree, most of the time Permanent Bans were due to young immaturity (The reason I first got Perm-IP banned) and obviously people do change, I did get un-banned from a Perm-Ip ban, but this did take at least 5 appeals, 4 getting declined and having to wait the one month to re-do an appeal, until I did get un-banned. Obviously if someone was banned for a huge game breaking bug, then I can see why they may not get un-banned, but smaller thing like flaming, ragging etc shouldn't really be a permanent thing.

Even if Ryan/Ramzi were to do a mass un-ban (Excluding RwT/Bug abusers) I'm sure the server would only benefit off of it.

been doing appeals for 3 years. got told i'd be unbanned after 3 months. we're doing well LOL.