Sign in to follow this  
nacho limey

Nacholimey Helper Application

1. Desired staff position:Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Tay (nickname)

3. Your age:I'm 23 birthday 06/21/1993

4. Your location: Oklahoma (USA)

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: 8-10 hours (always online)

6. Why you should receive the position:

I would like to first thank everyone for all the feed back that's to come, positive or negative. I've been playing SpawnPk for almost 2 months now, some of you know me in-game and I hope too get to know everyone. I find myself helping a lot of players, even tho i don't auto-type on yell telling players to pm me. Here lately when i'm not pking or just chilling at Gamble ill join the help clan chat and do price checks & answer questions when needed. I know it takes more then just that to become a Helper/Mod and I hope to work toward that goal. I see the server growing with each update and passing day. I do giveaways for new players in hopes that they get a good feel from the server. Players needs are the priority of the server without them there would be no server to Help/Moderate. I respond to everyone that pm's me and try to give tips on how to do things server wise. I'm a real people person, I don't get upset over small things & ill listen to a problem and solve the best way possible. I understand everyone messes up from time to time. I've played the server long enough to be able to help players with information they need. But even i have limits on what I know and still have a lot to learn from the helpers/Mods/Admins of the server.

Past experience?

I was a player mod on rs2 back in 2010. (which isn't the same as on rsps)

I was a Mod/Admin on a server called Strykerscape around 2012/2013.

Normally on servers with 50-75 players, been playing rsps's for along time.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?

I already play for hours, don't plan on changing that anytime soon with or without the rank. Just like at a job you don't wanna miss days, if you want to me promoted. My Skype is always online (on my phone also) unless i'm out with friends or girlfriend. I really like to help out the community whenever and however i can. I here to help take the extra load of complaints and problems that are on the mods. I'm always available until i'm asleep ;)

What would you do if you saw someone breaking the rules?

I don't take things personal everyone has bad days, I would start with 3 warnings & if needed teleport them to place alone and talk with them to find out what the problem was and handle it the best I could.

If it was something that they could possibly be banned over i would still explain to them the reason because not everyone knows all the rules or even takes the time to read them. If it kept up i would jail or mute them within the lines that is deserved. Would then let a mod know what the situation was with the player so they could handle it as needed.

No support.

Reason: Childish if it comes to dying. (flamebaiting and disrespecting)

Goodluck with your application.

No support.

Reason: Childish if it comes to dying. (flamebaiting and disrespecting)

Goodluck with your application.

Thanks for feedback.

No support. All you do is gamble and you're a total douchebag.

The only reason you're wanting staff now is because you're rich and got nothing else to aim for. You've even said this over yell.

+1 from me, very helpful. I always see you helping other out and such a genuine guy! keep up the good work mate!

+1 from me, very helpful. I always see you helping other out and such a genuine guy! keep up the good work mate!

thanks for the support and feedback :]

Yo nacho, i know you do tons of give aways I dont think their looking for extra staff right now.

just keep up what u doin helping ppl etc

Yo nacho, i know you do tons of give aways I dont think their looking for extra staff right now.

just keep up what u doin helping ppl etc

oh yeah i know we just got new helper. just putting mine in for a later time. thanks for the feed back. :]

oh yeah i know we just got new helper. just putting mine in for a later time. thanks for the feed back. :]
thanks for the support, and feed back. :]

You are appealing for helper rank, That is alright. But, Atleast know how to MULTIQUOTE posts to evade doubleposting..

I am aware you help a lot of people. So in that regards you are looking towards helper rank. However there are a lot of people who help out more than you.

However I do not support this as you trash talk a lot on yell and flame bait a lot.

You are appealing for helper rank, That is alright. But, Atleast know how to MULTIQUOTE posts to evade doubleposting..

I am aware you help a lot of people. So in that regards you are looking towards helper rank. However there are a lot of people who help out more than you.

However I do not support this as you trash talk a lot on yell and flame bait a lot.

sorry i was on my phone at the time and i clicked it maybe it messed up, and also thanks for the feedback :] pls post what the screenshots so i can see this flame ?