SmileyBoy

Player opinions on current staff members

Hello. I've come up with an idea to gain SpawnPK community feedback on questions that are made. What I want you to do is click on the link below and answer the questions. Upon clicking that link, take it seriously. If possible, no bullsh*t or trolls please. Feel free to go all out and say everything you've kept inside yourself.
Please do not give out your opinion below this post. Keep it anonymous by clicking on that link and filling the answers to questions.

Please click this link -> Google drive link to survey

What is this? This is an experiment and interests to know what players think about something.
Who is this intended for? This is intended towards all players in SpawnPK.
What is the goal with this? To see what people think about current staff members and what they want to change in SpawnPK.

Do I have to click that link? No, you are not forced to click that link.
What are you going to do with the information? I don't know yet.

What will come out of this? Changes to SpawnPK, I hope.
Are we anonymous when we answer that? Yes. Nobody will be able to see who wrote something but and I specially made the name field optional for you.

Links bro, most wont trust it even if its clean :P Theyd be better off stating their opinions, I'm sure most staff would wanna see what people think

Okay umm... I don't know what trouble I have to go through again to show proof that this link is safe and harmless. It's just google form that has got questions and is ready to be answered.

pB8nWhB.gif

Edited by SmileyBoy
fixing grammar

- Wants us to open a shortened link that is mostly used to ip grab

- Wants us to write in our spawnpk name in said link

- ???????

- profit

someone ban this dude

Edited by sonny

Go back to school, stupid.
1) You are anonymous. I cannot see who the f*ck answered to the survey unless you answer the first question in survey, which is optional ffs. I guess you don't know what the f*ck is the word "optional" or how to see what question is optional or not. I assume you never finished the school at all and went to the army immediately to stay as a low-ranked soldier forever unless you have ambitions to climb the ladder.
2) The link is safe. I feel sad that you are so stupid that you don't know how to check if link is safe or not. I even put pictures/gif to show where it takes you and it's just default google drive f*cking link.
3) Remind me again how to grab someone's IP in google drive link where I can't even see who the f*ck answered to my survey?
4) Remind me again is it even possible to grab someone's computer IP from google drive? No. Even if it is, the only thing I will see is your public IP, which is something else and even if I knew, I can't do nothing with that sh*t.

I'm sorry. I'm triggered. I just hate to see really stupid players commenting below my post that do not know what the f*ck they are talking about. Even I have limits on how much longer I can hold something in. I will stand my ground and won't let a dumba$$ insult me like that who does not know what the f*ck he is talking about.
Get lost.

Edited by SmileyBoy

Some idiots get a kick of trying to provoke a reaction, just ignore them.

For those reading this type of useless comments and got worried, the link is legit, but you can always check yourself by right clicking, selecting 'copy link address' from the drop down menu and then pasting that into your browser. 
You will see a link like the one below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MjMUjxrhevivtxelN0U9QeF1TwWL12tp1zuEqMrEucA 

If you want to be safe, just double check the has the following before the first slash (not including the https://):

.google.com/

This will should calm you a bit as it will direct you to google's servers and not any malicious ones.

I too am getting real tired of all these unsubstantiated ip-logger claims and useless/destructive comments on posts...

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2020 at 10:20 PM, sonny said:

- Wants us to open a shortened link that is mostly used to ip grab

- Wants us to write in our spawnpk name in said link

- ???????

- profit

someone ban this dude

I agree.