Sign in to follow this  
Purdue2

The Death of the Wildy

Hi guys,

Most of you will know "Purdue" from last year, when Purdue killed "3li Waka" for Skotizo bow and Grand Ring ( which he later enchanted ) He then ran the best clan on the sever and they dominated the wildy from October to March 17th. Activity banishing pvmers from the Wildy ( when ragging was allowed )

On March 17th, the wildy died with the muting of "Purdue". Many of you will know "Purdue" as being the Somalian Prince but King of Spk's Wildy.

Purdue in order to promote his clan would activity bash anyone who got in his way, verbally over ::yell and in the wildy. Purdue would bash new players all the way up to admins.

After several mutes from Ascendency, Kellatha and Phen, Purdue was permanently muted on March 17th , which killed the wildy overnight as nobody was there to take over from Purdue.

In order to revive the wildy, Purdue was invited back to SPK by several of its members in the hope of being unmuted. Unfortunately, Tevin, now as community manager has decided that Purdue will remain muted for the foreseeable future. This means that the widly will stay run by pvmers.

09fa075591.jpg

#UNMUTE PURDUE

Edited by Purdue2
  • Haha 2

get your ego in check, the wildy didn't die overnight like you said because you weren't there to flame everyone who steps into the wild...

6 hours ago, sonny said:

get your ego in check, the wildy didn't die overnight like you said because you weren't there to flame everyone who steps into the wild...

Its just fact, you are sorely mistaken if you think the wildy wasn't dead after I got muted.

Its still overrun by pvmers, I want to change that and banish pvmers.

One of the true GOATs of SPK. The very fact that he still remains muted shows just how petrified spk staff are of his superior intellect and undeniable wit. 

Welcome back Prince Purdue, I hope this time your stay will be a lengthy one.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:09 AM, RagOrScout said:

One of the true GOATs of SPK. The very fact that he still remains muted shows just how petrified spk staff are of his superior intellect and undeniable wit. 

Welcome back Prince Purdue, I hope this time your stay will be a lengthy one.

Thank you for the warm welcome back.

I am a Somalian Prince, of course they are petrified of me. I run the wildy.

Shaqaalaha waa SPK madaxa guska

On 1/10/2020 at 12:17 AM, Purdue2 said:

Hi guys,

Most of you will know "Purdue" from last year, when Purdue killed "3li Waka" for Skotizo bow and Grand Ring ( which he later enchanted ) He then ran the best clan on the sever and they dominated the wildy from October to March 17th. Activity banishing pvmers from the Wildy ( when ragging was allowed )

On March 17th, the wildy died with the muting of "Purdue". Many of you will know "Purdue" as being the Somalian Prince but King of Spk's Wildy.

Purdue in order to promote his clan would activity bash anyone who got in his way, verbally over ::yell and in the wildy. Purdue would bash new players all the way up to admins.

After several mutes from Ascendency, Kellatha and Phen, Purdue was permanently muted on March 17th , which killed the wildy overnight as nobody was there to take over from Purdue.

In order to revive the wildy, Purdue was invited back to SPK by several of its members in the hope of being unmuted. Unfortunately, Tevin, now as community manager has decided that Purdue will remain muted for the foreseeable future. This means that the widly will stay run by pvmers.

09fa075591.jpg

#UNMUTE PURDUE

Ur still ragging inside of the wilderness, constantly teleporting back and trying to ele bow spec a 115 hp, you should of been banned already (multiple times)

3 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

Ur still ragging inside of the wilderness, constantly teleporting back and trying to ele bow spec a 115 hp, you should of been banned already (multiple times)

How much did I kill you for?

I'm guessing you're the guy we got for fused and dragon claws or

Edited by Purdue2

21 hours ago, Purdue2 said:

How much did I kill you for?

I'm guessing you're the guy we got for fused and dragon claws or

I guess ur still a random and will never kill me in your life, ill already killed your ass so many times in 5 mins that it didnt even count

On 3/11/2020 at 7:53 PM, E O O E VII said:

I guess ur still a random and will never kill me in your life, ill already killed your ass so many times in 5 mins that it didnt even count

Can you please learn some English ?

"ill already killed" What does that translate to?