Sign in to follow this  
Scooby Doo

Scooby Dooo Staff Application

Requirements 

• You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days.    
  • You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken. 
  • You must be proficient in English. 
    • Keep it professional
    • Decent grammar (utilize punctuation, capitalizations, etc.)

1. Desired staff position:

Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice):

Scooby

3. Your age:

4. Your timezone:

CT

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

5-8

6. Why you should receive the position:

First off, I already help a lot now without a staff rank, but with a staff rank I will be able to help way more than what I'm helping at the moment, I try to help right now but the problem occurs when the player asks questions and needs a moderators' powers to help him with his problem, I Am a very active player, helpful towards players who have questions about the servers and also when they need to get in contact with a mod. Plus I am currently majoring in IT in College,  and planning to get masters in that position, this is irrelevant, but I am also a youtuber that will have another role in helping advertise for this server. I mostly help players through pms and yell, but not as much in clan chat due to me being in a pking clan and not the "Help" clan.

In addition I have been helping @Goobymunch and @Salty with translations cause I also speak Arabic and English very fluently. I Like helping out players and serve as a source of help for the community, I have a very high amount of knowledge about Spawn-Pk.

I would be really honored to have a chance at being a staff member.

Some of the goals i achieved (in real life): 

1. Learned the programming language C++

2. Entered a field in university that I have a passion for which is Cyber-Security

3. 4.0 Gpa total in univeristy

4. Built a couple of games. 

Some of the goals i achieved (ingame): 

1. Mythic Rank Donor Status: $5000 

2. Enchanted Gloves

3. Enchanted Boots

4. All the combat untradable amulets (Torture, Occult, Anguish)

5. ElderBlood Ring

6. Blood Slayer helm Untradable

7. 3 pets from the grand promo package

8. Blood flippers

9. Eternal bounty cape

10. cursed void

10. Cursed Obsidian set

11. Untradbale vengeance skull

12. Avernic defender

13. Enchanted Heart

14. Opened up 45T + worth of boxes (Enchanted Chest included)

My Goals:

1.      Maximum Tob and raids Gear

2.      Holy berserker pet

3.      Youtuber rank

4.      Completionist III

Hope you guys like my application, I made some changes to it to make it look more appealing

• Like 2

I would try to clean up the application a bit. To me it seems a little messy and too un original. Try checking out some of the other applications. (This is my opinion)

Nonetheless good luck to you.

Nothing really sticks out to me in this application, was done with little to no effort. I'm sure your help is appreciated nonetheless and other then sitting at gamble i don't see any type of activity throughout help cc or yell that would lead me to believe you are qualified.

Decent player haven't seen him being toxic to other plays, and I've witnessed him try to help others could be with items or questions about the game. 

+1

Full Support from me, he's usually the only one that helps me out and I have traded him hundreds of billions and he always has come back with it. My IGN is Xenon Pure and scoob is 100% ready to become apart of the staff

1 hour ago, Scooby Dooo said:

@under dd I just wanna say one thing, I understand i was mad, but it is normal for a human being to get mad, and get toxic. You will not be able to find one person in the game who was not toxic in his entire spawn-pk career. Sometimes people get mad, I did get mad cause u got me ragged for 15 days and i had to pay for people to get off me.

ME! I've never been toxic :P 

• Like 1

well @Kellatha, everyone has an outburst every once in a while. Mine was back then, Under dd and me moved on past that and we cool friends right now, but still toxicity comes out of everyone's mouth every once in a while

1 minute ago, Scooby Dooo said:

well @Kellatha, everyone has an outburst every once in a while. Mine was back then, Under dd and me moved on past that and we cool friends right now, but still toxicity comes out of everyone's mouth every once in a while

There's a difference between being toxic and flaming though. Like just because I say "scooby is a beggar" does not make me toxic but if I say "scooby is a bitch ass living in moms basement gambler" then that's flaming.

Pretty sure we've all at one point called someone a bitch, pussy, etc. That doesn't make someone toxic though. Repeated flaming with toxic words like "nigger" "retard" "kys" "cancer" "aids" "ebola" are the usual toxicmen words.

Edited by Kellatha

it

On 1/1/2020 at 10:29 AM, Scooby Dooo said:

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

5-8

6. Why you should receive the position:

I Am a very active player, helpful towards players who have questions about the servers and also when they need to get in contact with a mod. Plus I am currently majoring in Cybersecurity/Digital Forensics in College,  and planning to get masters in that position, this is irrelevant, but I am also a youtuber that will have another role in helping advertise for this server. I mostly help players through pms and yell, but not as much in clan chat due to me being in a pking clan and not the "Help" clan.

1) You said "Plus I am currently majoring in Cybersecurity/Digital Forensics in College"
2) Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-8

How bad is your sleep schedule? What are you doing in College? Where do you find that many hours to play while you are currently majoring in College?
-1 because:
1) Players claim that you are toxic/flamer
2) I claim that you are lying a little bit in your descriptions and for the question about "average amount of gameplay hours per day"

Edited by SmileyBoy

My game play is currently 5-8 hours if not more, if you don't believe me you can ask mods, second of all I flamed twice and was muted for that and paid the consequence. I'm really shocked you say im lying about my game play. I'm currently in Christmas break and I'm playing up to 13 hours a day sometimes, in addition I get a perfect sleep of 8-9 hours everyday, I am not putting pressure on myself from college and taking 12 credit hours per semester so it would decrease the pressure of studying. 

Now about me lying that I'm not in cyber security, here are some pictures taken from my college's portal, just one more thing. Have you thought that we are different time zones and therefore you do not see me online very often?

These are the 2 semesters, I'm currently enrolled in the Spring 2020 Semester and going to start on January 21, 2020.

https://gyazo.com/4d2f742f86b494aa6ac3179951bcd714

Here are the courses required to graduate with an associate's degree in Cyber security and as u can see I'm progressing through these courses

https://gyazo.com/b9171dea6583a5347ed3ed8318675fb8

I would love to call a mod and share screen while I log into my portal and show them my courses to prove these pictures are legit, and that my GPA is legit.

https://gyazo.com/5f1626d74cf9c6e4900aa132cea4dcec

Edited by Scooby Dooo

Just now, Scooby Dooo said:

@Koi Thank you so much for your feedback, I can do way more, but the problem is that my powers are limited as a player. 

I belive that u fit in for the team. Good luck

Fair play for being able to achieve a 4.0 GPA and play 5-8 hours of SPK.

To maintain a 4.0 in Sophomore you will not be able to play 5-8 hours of SPK.

Hence forth , you should not be a moderator as you have ambitions.

Like i mentioned earlier, i am currently taking 12 hours credit, which is nothing, i took the same last semester and was maintaining 5-8 hours of game play.

However, if I took 16 credit hours or more, it would be really difficult maintaining 5-8 hours.

Edited by Scooby Dooo

Very helpful and seems to know what he's doing. Also he is not toxic and seems to respect the community and guidelines. 100% recommend for a staff position.

+1 Great guy ingame, very helpful. Have lent 2t+ multiple times to him and hes always returned. Would be a great addition to the ream and would help the SpawnPK community.

+1 great guy, helped me out plenty and gave me a honest chance to pk him with shit gear, would trust him with anything i ever had a issue with.