Sign in to follow this  
Lammie

Emlem trader store.

We had a lousy update a few months back that brought some absolutely useless items to the store, like crates, with even more useless dragon (g) armour, obsidian items, etc.

Most of the prices are messed up and don't represent correct values. The shop should get regular price updates, just like the blood diamond store receives them.

Basically 95% of the shop is truly useless, and everyone only buys the cursed relic / ornament kit.

Now, for the actual suggestions:

• Remove the absolute dead items from the shop, or tweak the point values.
  • Add more ''worth it'' items to the shop. At this rate cursed kits / relics will be worth 50b by the end of next month.
  • Add an item truly worth striving for, make it something like 500m points, make it outlandish like a $100 bond (or any item that represents a correct point > gp rate) anything along those lines.
  • The shop should get regular price updates, just like the blood diamond store receives them.

Edited by Lammie

Just a cool one plenty of people could benefit(cosmetically) is dyes for popular items like cursed obsidian/void. Seen servers with red/blue/green/white void and some look pretty nifty.

Same way justiciar and ancestral have dyes and some are worth a pretty penny like 3rd age dyes, could also be ported to popular bh store armors

5 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Just a cool one plenty of people could benefit(cosmetically) is dyes for popular items like cursed obsidian/void. Seen servers with red/blue/green/white void and some look pretty nifty.

Same way justiciar and ancestral have dyes and some are worth a pretty penny like 3rd age dyes, could also be ported to popular bh store armors

I like this idea +1

2 hours ago, Carter said:

I like this idea +1

I don't. The entire point I'm trying to make is that there's enough cosmetic / useless crap in the store already.

We need actual items that have a purpose, not more worthless cosmetic dyes..

Edited by Lammie

4 minutes ago, Lammie said:

I don't. The entire point I'm trying to make is that there's enough cosmetic / useless crap in the store already.

I was agreeing to the useless items. Definitely needs a buff.

It would be nearly impossible to add a point to gp rate ratio effectively without the eco changing as it does now, however I do agree that some more items need to be added, perhaps pvp kits? Full vesta, Statius ; etc. Maybe some dharoks for easy DH risking access. May bring the price of PVP items up. Also, would brind a way other than Pvming into the game to aquire pvp gear.

Edited by Mikus

What about more consumable things that can keep getting bought and used similiar to whats happened to the cursed kits.

But rather than that it could be something like a scroll for x amount of points that boosts chances of getting a pvp treasure to 1:500 for 1 hour for example.

Can be thought out more than that, but if its items that can keep getting "used up" like a dragon upgrade scroll then it wouldnt decrease in price either, and with some variation there would also be a good flux of interest at the same time.

10 hours ago, metal justin said:

What about more consumable things that can keep getting bought and used similiar to whats happened to the cursed kits.

But rather than that it could be something like a scroll for x amount of points that boosts chances of getting a pvp treasure to 1:500 for 1 hour for example.

Can be thought out more than that, but if its items that can keep getting "used up" like a dragon upgrade scroll then it wouldnt decrease in price either, and with some variation there would also be a good flux of interest at the same time.

We have to tread carefully before adding too many ways to boost ratios. As it is there are some items that were nerfed resulting in negative feedback from the community even though it was considered OP and needed the nerf such as the nerf to elderblood ring.

Runex has a whole market on effect giving, rate boosting, damage raising and defense fortifications which isn't a bad idea to port but we just have to remember we can't overdue it or we get things that can be abused for a long while before Ryan gets around to nerfing them.

Usually not a problem on SPK where youtubers abuse it to the point of vast awareness Ryan has to take action.

13 hours ago, Lammie said:

The way people view the store is honestly personal bias. What one person could say it's full of junk another can say it's a chance to make bank and do the content(people who spam BH mystery crates)

Taking a look at the store, who even touches the color SoL? Skin tokens? Obby upgrade kits? (Maul and Amulet)? SoB? Dragonhai?

Lot's of stuff are empty and dead content like the color SoL and SoB that have identical stats and specs to tsotd which ironically is worth more(few 100m) than those two even though much easier to get.

Edited by Kellatha

4 hours ago, Kellatha said:

We have to tread carefully before adding too many ways to boost ratios. As it is there are some items that were nerfed resulting in negative feedback from the community even though it was considered OP and needed the nerf such as the nerf to elderblood ring.

Runex has a whole market on effect giving, rate boosting, damage raising and defense fortifications which isn't a bad idea to port but we just have to remember we can't overdue it or we get things that can be abused for a long while before Ryan gets around to nerfing them.

Usually not a problem on SPK where youtubers abuse it to the point of vast awareness Ryan has to take action.

The way people view the store is honestly personal bias. What one person could say it's full of junk another can say it's a chance to make bank and do the content(people who spam BH mystery crates)

Taking a look at the store, who even touches the color SoL? Skin tokens? Obby upgrade kits? (Maul and Amulet)? SoB? Dragonhai?

Lot's of stuff are empty and dead content like the color SoL and SoB that have identical stats and specs to tsotd which ironically is worth more(few 100m) than those two even though much easier to get.

definitely being intentionally vague in my post as I think it'd would need careful treading like you said. But at the same time it wouldnt be impossible or anything either. 

One  potential buff could be blood money boost. But one that's like actually worth using for example. Especially if it only lasts a short amount of time but has the potential to make a lot of money in said time.

On 1/3/2020 at 4:25 AM, metal justin said:

One  potential buff could be blood money boost. But one that's like actually worth using for example. Especially if it only lasts a short amount of time but has the potential to make a lot of money in said time.

I imagine it's only at a absurd ratio because of past exploits. If they could nerf the cost or buff the amount of BM given for the current price i'm sure people would appreciate another way of getting extra BM instead of going for the usual items of cursed obby/cursed void kits.