Sign in to follow this  
dragonslayrxx

Birdbrain Helper application

1. Desired staff position: Server Support
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Matt
3. Your age:18
4. Your timezone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:4-8 
6. Why you should receive the position: I am super active and I enjoy the game and love to PK, I know very much about the server as for i spend a good amount of time on it. I enjoy the community and love to help other players. I have been playing since the jump but i had a different main account, however even as birdbrain I've been around. My main language is English but i know a bit of Spanish.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lammie said:

-1, toxic. Also lying about his age, he is 13.

Okay yes most staff members have a previous history of being toxic and yes i admit i have been there but i have matured and quit the shit. I am 18, how can you say I'm 13 without any proof. You -1 everyones applications and it's probably about personal beef rather than server gain. There is also a post of you flaming the owner of the server you are just a troll.

Edited by dragonslayrxx
forgot a statement.

22 hours ago, dragonslayrxx said:

Okay yes most staff members have a previous history of being toxic and yes i admit i have been there but i have matured and quit the shit. I am 18, how can you say I'm 13 without any proof. You -1 everyones applications and it's probably about personal beef rather than server gain. There is also a post of you flaming the owner of the server you are just a troll.

^ There's the proof that you're 13. Even a fatter -1 now.