Sign in to follow this  
Primatol

Double Down on Public relations (PR) and Grow Server

To sum it up spawnpk should be at the state where we need multiple worlds. I've played spawn pk for over 5 years now and Ive always been amazed by how little the server numbers really are. This isnt a bad thing but imo this server is one of a kind. It runescape but better, and way more fun way faster. This type of game play is appealing to many players and would be enjoyed by alot more people if they know it was here. Play the long game and invest in streamers/ youtubers harder than ever. Take this ship where its suppose to go and get what you deserve. The work the spawnpk team as put in is unbelievable by far the best server out and more people need to know about it. 2020 lets have good business problems and need 2 worlds  

• Thanks 1

Exactly. They are paying the likes of Metal Raimon and such way too much. They only entertain the current playerbase, but they hardly bring in new ones. Get the server promoted by the likes of Returnofwild and Sohan, and the server will be booming within no time. Also : Consider paying your staff. 

13 hours ago, Lammie said:

Exactly. They are paying the likes of Metal Raimon and such way too much. They only entertain the current playerbase, but they hardly bring in new ones. Get the server promoted by the likes of Returnofwild and Sohan, and the server will be booming within no time. Also : Consider paying your staff. 

I believe that's why Wet Wizard was let go because he wasn't bringing in any new players with his referral link. If contracted youtubers are still contracted then that means they are still bringing in enough players to still be employed by Ryan.

IMO, neither RoW or Sohan are worthy youtubers content wise, but they do have a larger audience although heavily botted will still rack in a diverse auidence. It's like WW who is doing pretty good on Roat would come back he'd bring in a lot of players because his audience has shifted.

Don't think i've seen tevin/Raimon cover other big servers with plenty of videos to actually gather a audience elsewhere as I see some but not all of their videos.

+1 for staff pay although not needed it's icing on the cake. As an owner you'd want efficiency and performance from each staff member which currently every staff member under performs compared to the few that do(you know who you are)

5 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I believe that's why Wet Wizard was let go because he wasn't bringing in any new players with his referral link. If contracted youtubers are still contracted then that means they are still bringing in enough players to still be employed by Ryan.

IMO, neither RoW or Sohan are worthy youtubers content wise, but they do have a larger audience although heavily botted will still rack in a diverse auidence. It's like WW who is doing pretty good on Roat would come back he'd bring in a lot of players because his audience has shifted.

Don't think i've seen tevin/Raimon cover other big servers with plenty of videos to actually gather a audience elsewhere as I see some but not all of their videos.

+1 for staff pay although not needed it's icing on the cake. As an owner you'd want efficiency and performance from each staff member which currently every staff member under performs compared to the few that do(you know who you are)

Very well said. I agree completely. Id love to see them make big moves. Maybe not focus on 1 person or a handful but 10-20 maybe 30 people for a short term to see what type of results are given. This server deserves way more play base. It very well developed its truly amazing, updated often, and is very enjoyable to play. The developers have really done top tier work, keep at it. 

I see Facebook adds all the time for rsps’s and those costs close to nothing. I’m sure Ryan has people to look into this already but your right the server should be larger with how good the game is!