Elve

Hello Im Elve

Elve's Staff Application.

1. Desired staff position: Open for anything. Ive been a co owner to moderator and support in several servers. Including DivinityPK.

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Elveymage Ingame - Justin IRL

3. Your age: 23 Years Old.

4. Your timezone: Pacific Standard Time.

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 7-8 Hours. I have the ability to play at work. Im not always paying attention however my presence is always there.

6. Why you should receive the position:

Ive been in the RSPS scene for awhile i l know the ins and outs, back to the days where the web based chat they had had that annoying sound when you join.
Im a very active player with vast knowledge of RSPS aswell as runescape as a whole. I started playing 13 Years ago, and since then have been thought every different style of playing. More recently I am the PK Leader of a Pure Clan called Fatality on OSRS, I have been in numerous main clans holding high ranks such as High Council of Divine Kings, High Council of Sovereign. I have lots of patience but prefer to do things right away. I previously have history being the Co-Owner of DivinityPK which was a server around a couple years ago.Id be very honored for a shot to show you what i got and how I can be beneficial to a team all supporting the server and trying to expand. I current own one of the largest pure clan community discords https://discord.gg/3MEGpMg I also host and code forums (www.sv-rs.net)

Edited by Elve

I've never seen you in game and judging from your introduction post you are a new player...

Not sure if you know but you need to earn a staff position by helping out in game and being an active member of the community.

With that being said, there are a lot of applications that are open for veteran players with a lot more experience and knowledge of the game.

A big -1 from me until you prove yourself with the community 👍

Edited by Anthem

14 minutes ago, Anthem said:

I've never seen you in game and judging from your introduction post you are a new player...

Not sure if you know but you need to earn a staff position by helping out in game and being an active member of the community.

With that being said, there are a lot of applications that are open for veteran players with a lot more experience and knowledge of the game.

A big -1 from me until you prove yourself with the community 👍

Hi Anthem, I appreciate you feedback. Yes, Relatively new however ive been doing this a long time and I know the ins and outs of a RSPS. Having owned a midly successful PK server that maxed out at 350 online and over 6,000 Accounts registered. Those were different times however. Im mainly interested in becoming a staff member due to my knowledge aswell as activity. I have the ability to have my laptop at work and can assist whenever possible. This is something I believe the server lacks having a couple Staff Members online at peak times and no one available for several hours at night. 

You are correct about needing to prove myself and be in the community longer. I will counter and say this is too show interest about taking the correct steps in order to offer my services and help wherever needed. Im a motivated individual who is willing to work.

39 minutes ago, Elve said:

Hi Anthem, I appreciate you feedback. Yes, Relatively new however ive been doing this a long time and I know the ins and outs of a RSPS. Having owned a midly successful PK server that maxed out at 350 online and over 6,000 Accounts registered. Those were different times however. Im mainly interested in becoming a staff member due to my knowledge aswell as activity. I have the ability to have my laptop at work and can assist whenever possible. This is something I believe the server lacks having a couple Staff Members online at peak times and no one available for several hours at night. 

You are correct about needing to prove myself and be in the community longer. I will counter and say this is too show interest about taking the correct steps in order to offer my services and help wherever needed. Im a motivated individual who is willing to work.

I appreciate your determination, all the best on your journey in SpawnPK! :)

4 minutes ago, Anthem said:

I appreciate your determination, all the best on your journey in SpawnPK! :)

Thank you brother, Add me ingame "Im Elve" & "Elveymage"

• Like 1

-1 has been here for barely a month, seems to want staff too badly. There are lots of better applicants who deserve a staff position.

5 hours ago, Lammie said:

-1 has been here for barely a month, seems to want staff too badly. There are lots of better applicants who deserve a staff position.

I dont think this is all in all true. I do believe the server needs more staff theres 4-5 hour intervals where no one staff member is online.

1 hour ago, Elve said:

I dont think this is all in all true. I do believe the server needs more staff theres 4-5 hour intervals where no one staff member is online.

Simply being online at a certain time doesn't mean you're fit for staff. Like I said, there are better applicants who have been here for years, that deserve a staff position.

It's good that you're trying your best to help the server out though, but a staff position is just not happening.

Edited by Lammie

10 hours ago, Lammie said:

Simply being online at a certain time doesn't mean you're fit for staff. Like I said, there are better applicants who have been here for years, that deserve a staff position.

It's good that you're trying your best to help the server out though, but a staff position is just not happening.

I think theres alot of benefits to myself that havent been displayed by the spawn pk staff application.

I have actively moderated forums. I owned one of the largest pure clans forums at the times. https://web.archive.org/web/20140322093954/http://www.sv-rs.org/

I currently have one of the largest osrs pure community disord's under my control. https://discord.gg/3MEGpMg

I have knowledge on how to take this a step further and the drive and commitment to get it done.

5 hours ago, BigBadJack said:

One of the scummiest people in the entire pure/OSRS/RSPS community, literally.

No owner wants you to staff their server lmfao.

Who are you.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:57 AM, Elve said:

who u

I don't like your attitude and you come across as immature.

On 9/19/2019 at 8:26 AM, Elve said:

I have the ability to have my laptop at work and can assist whenever possible.

You need to learn to have a divide between Runescape and work.