Sign in to follow this  
killertje12

new rule ragging not allowed?

i been playing spawnpk for years now and always had fun in playing the game even when pk went a bit more to the pvm side. less players in pk etc. but i always enjoyed the content edgepking etc. but now there are guys ragging cus i am in the elementals cc and they been ragging me over 10 hours. i think that should not be allowed because they ruin the fun for others and it is a pk server not a ragg server.. they even pj my fights to ragg me. please ryan, ramzi do something about raggers make it not allowed thanks!

3 hours ago, Big Pee pee said:

Funny how ragging isn’t allowed at MB but allowed at edge. Cos Tevins cc sets the rules.

I swear this is the funniest line i've read. When I staffed which was like a year and a half I never had a report come in from ragging in single zones. Maybe graves here and there with kids rushing, but magebank?

I'd rather have ragging illegal at edge and legal everywhere else, but that'll never happen

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I swear this is the funniest line i've read. When I staffed which was like a year and a half I never had a report come in from ragging in single zones. Maybe graves here and there with kids rushing, but magebank?

I'd rather have ragging illegal at edge and legal everywhere else, but that'll never happen

It’s just set up so that PKers can be banned without question under the guise of “rag”. These PKers will call people “niggers” without hesitation but the moment someone attacks them anywhere near MB, it’s “rag”. 

Metal Raimon put me on his blacklist after I attacked him at rev caves because I was “ragging”.

When both Ascend and Gooby are mods, fighting anyone in less than max gear is risky as hell because they can just get you banned for ragging.

• Like 1