Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Fantastic new update!

Pro's: 

- Raid nerfs. Wildy was super dead from raids, however I fear master+ will still remain stupid OP and keep wilderness dead

- Wilderness monster drop table improvement

- Giving boneguard better purpose

- Bloodking reward improvements

- Crestbearer equipment 

- Protection in Skotizo lair

- Prayer improvements / other combat fixes

- Increased reward from wilderness money activities

- If new grand falcon pet = more pet fuse boxes in game then +1!

Con's (buckle up)

- Bork pet / axe will likely be trash - just filler content to try and satisfy the hive-mind

- Bounty hunter shop: Staff of balance is more trash filler content. Crates are just a bounty-point sink with shit rewards. 

- Eternal bounty cape - expensive and how much better is it really than bounty max???

- Raids: master+ still too OP? 

- Crestbearer equipment only obtainable through grand crests - obviously just wanting more donations

* Rev caves:  Just because #Ele has the caves on lockdown, that doesn't mean repeatedly nerf it to dog shit because clans are too cowardly to try and take it over. First the Yoshi nerf now completely removing grand treasures from the drop table is pathetic. Nerf avarice (I) before making revs new dead content. Also the new drop rate of D-upgrade scroll is horrible. 1/100 x 1/5000 = 1/500,000 LOL

* Artifacts: - Lets be honest, artifacts are still extremely rare to obtain and the rewards shop remains awful. They are totally inconsistent rare drops even with bonuses such as bounty cape, orbs, boneguard, etc... If boneguard pet has always been over 700b for 20 gold artifacts, how does adding a 80b blood chest for more than 2x the cost in artifacts make any sense????? Once again more pointless content that will never have usage. In the time it takes you to get 20 gold artifacts for boneguard (~900b?), you could have camped Wildywyrm from infernal stone with much higher chances of getting a 1t+ drop. 

Miscellaneous:

- Ghost clicks in the wilderness are still ruining mage casts

- Auto-retaliate skull tricking is still broken

*AFK-PVM: - Makes no sense to me that people can still afk monster spawners to get bill / hr fully afk. There are people with completely ridiculous kill counts on monsters such as KBD. Monster spawners will NEVER be removed or made non-afk because that would reduce donations heaven forbid

Suggestions: 

- Increase the drop rate of grand crest 2's from PVP. Who knows that the rate is, but it sure as hell must be rare. With the new crestbearer equipment, I'd like to be able to get some crests of my own to attempt and get the gear

- Add crest 2 pieces as a drop rate to PVM monsters. Crest 1 is all over drop tables and the thing is worthless. There are barely any crest 2's in game because nothing drops it

- Fix the revenant drop table, if anything make avarice drops more obtainable

- Release the drop rate chances of getting "grand treasures" from PVP, also please specify WHAT exactly these treasures are. I think the players deserve to know what the drop rates are so they can give feedback

- Likewise, release the drop rate chances of artifacts from PVP - same reason

- Nerf afk-pvm. At the very least make is so monsters spawned in personal spawner zones don't automatically attack

- Fix the dragon upgrade drop rate from superior blood revs or there will never be ANY in game

- Add crestbearer equipment in the gold artifact store as opposed to the shitty blood chest. Maybe then farming gold artifacts may be worth it (probably not)

- Add folders / organizational options to the loadout system so it can be accessed better

- Fix tradepost: when purchasing items have it round to 100m bags instead of trying to take 2140m cash, etc

Edit: 

I see the base drop rate of pvp treasures is 1/10k, and can be improved to about 1/5k with the usage of cursed orb:

- New pet / fuser pet that acts similarly to treasure fairy pet: Exclusively for PVP, a new PVP drop rate bonus of possibly 10-20% that stacks to make treasures more achievable (1/5k while risking 50b is still horrible)

- Add gear that gives a slight upgrade as well. For example: 1% PVP drop rate bonus pet vesta piece, 2% per primal piece, 5% per torva / tektonic piece, etc... (only works while skulled?) Therefore there is more incentive to risk gear in the wild 

Player kill-point shop: There is obviously a record of player kills, with a new update every player kill grants +1 PK point (126 combat only, non-boostable), and similar to the pure pk shop brand new content / items that can be saved up for and purchased after so many points are earned. And nothing ridiculous like an epic pet box for 1k points. Lets be practical and say 1k player kills earns at least 250b seeing as its not easily achieved

Edited by Ian
  • Like 1

Hey @Ian,

Thank you for taking the time and writing this suggestion. 

It means a lot to us to when the community takes this amount of time to write out what they would like to see added. 

I will be sending this over to our developer team (Ryan and Nate). Hopefully they can give this a look and get some ideas. 

Thank you! 

• Like 1

The rev cave nerf was a great idea. PVP treasures should only be acquired by (you guessed it) PVP!

The superior bosses are server wide events with magic sickness which means that it’s perfectly legitimate for PVP treasures to be dropped from these. Rev caves are still profitable in their own way, as they should be for areas which you can simply alien tele out of.

On 9/8/2019 at 9:06 AM, Big Pee pee said:

The rev cave nerf was a great idea. PVP treasures should only be acquired by (you guessed it) PVP!

The superior bosses are server wide events with magic sickness which means that it’s perfectly legitimate for PVP treasures to be dropped from these. Rev caves are still profitable in their own way, as they should be for areas which you can simply alien tele out of.

For once you state facts wtf. I agree on all of this