traffic

PvP Content please?

Risk protection will simply make the game harder for solo pkers and easy for those in clans. If we had a 10 second PJ timer in singles then sure idm bringing risk but otherwise you’ll just get killed by other clans.

Also, the reverse should be true. I don’t wanna get hit by max divines when I’m spawnable PKing. If people with risk couldn’t attack those without, and vice versa, I would support this suggestion. Unless the person with risk is unskulled ofc.

Edited by Big Pee pee

13 hours ago, Big Pee pee said:

Risk protection will simply make the game harder for solo pkers and easy for those in clans. If we had a 10 second PJ timer in singles then sure idm bringing risk but otherwise you’ll just get killed by other clans.

Also, the reverse should be true. I don’t wanna get hit by max divines when I’m spawnable PKing. If people with risk couldn’t attack those without, and vice versa, I would support this suggestion. Unless the person with risk is unskulled ofc.

You only ragg anyway so it won't effect you..

58 minutes ago, Anthem said:

You only ragg anyway so it won't effect you..

Pretty sure you only PVM, so why wold you care?

8 hours ago, Lammie said:

Pretty sure you only PVM, so why wold you care?

I Pk & PVM, so your assumption is wrong LOL

On 9/5/2019 at 8:11 AM, Ryan said:

Thank you for your suggestions everyone!

Rest assured, improvements to PK profitability have been the primary focus for this week's update.

We plan to hit multiple areas rather than just one, including but not limited to:

• Revive and update nearly all of our existing wilderness content. @Kellatha's suggestions in particular are going to be a great help for navigating this part
    • Bounty hunter
    • Gold & stone artifacts
    • Existing wilderness bosses
    • PK-related money making activities
    • Hotspots
    • Superior bosses
    • Blood king system
    • "Kill streak and killjoys"
  • New epic deep wilderness boss, with exclusive items to obtain
  • Brand new reward avenues to the wild in general, some of which will include hype reward potential that we failed to fully create with the grand treasures. For example, adding an extremely rare chance to receive pet fuse boxes via PKing. Not at a rate that will be a detriment to the economy, but at the sweet spot where players will feel they "just might" get that extremely valuable reward at the very slim chance (on top of the more reliable rewards from the points mentioned above)

Sounded so good, then failed so poorly

Idk if you want it here or in the forum but I'll post on both. I think risk fighting is real dead, I don't know why but I'd assume people don't like dharok. The dharok on this server is real overpowered compared to osrs. It hits a lot more frequent, and i think it can hit higher with higher hp then it should. This really demotivates people from risking as dh is one of the main styles. Other then that I enjoy risk fighting even though it's dead . No idea if you know anything that would make it more active as it is a touchy type of pking not many people would go into, and events can't occur there or it'll be abused etc

edit: also, tournaments need more types and maybe remove f2p because that's completely all rng... thanks! I feel ranged tank and zerker would be cool.

Edited by Doggy