Sign in to follow this  
iwillnot

Dfs nerf

The dfs is far to overpowered to be a spawnable item, it has high strength bonus, high defence bonus and it gives you a guarenteed 10-15 damage every 30 seconds. Even for people who have the avernic defender unlocked, most people still choose to use the dfs over it especially when using 1-handed spec weapons. Im proposing either moving the dfs special attack to something else or just making the dfs non spawnable.

here are some examples of special attacks that can almost one hit people from close to max hp.

Dragon hunter lance: 87 max+ 10-15 dfs

Statius warhammer: 75 max+ 10-15 dfs

Elemental dagger: 76 max+ 10-15 dfs

Korasi: 80 max+10-15 dfs

Barrelchest sword: 79:+ 10-15 dfs

Most of these weapons are also damage capped so u can hit around these in mostly spawnable gear.

If anybody else has any feedback i would love to hear it.

16 minutes ago, Ian said:

yeah naw if u can 1 tick stack dfs w/ a spec wep then take ur kill

1 ticking defs with spec with a 1 handed spec weapon is easy, especially if you do range-melee

4 minutes ago, purelaz61 said:

they nerfed the combo on lance already but korasi swh etc still 1tick dfs. They should nerf that also. 

they might have nerfed it but i hit an 87-13 stacked almost perfectly just yesturday.

in osrs and runescape dfs spec has a delay for when the fire ball hits the opponent, this is the only server i've played that has give off instant damage. I think it should be fixed to match how it is in oldschool runescape.

I completely disagree with this. I constantly hear things about making this server more like 07. Its called SpawnPK for a reason, the server isn't supposed to become an exact replica of oldschool. The DFS spec is one of the few things that still makes this server unique to pk on. Removing this mechanic will reduce the pking community even more. 

Edited by Lammie
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Lammie said:

I completely disagree with this. I constantly hear things about making this server more like 07. Its called SpawnPK for a reason, the server isn't supposed to become an exact replica of oldschool. The DFS spec is one of the few things that still make this server unique to pk on. Removing this mechanic will reduce the pking community even more. 

i actually disagree, more people would pk if there wasnt a chance to get one hit when fighting korasi/vls/dwh/stat hammer/ele dagger, etc. I know other who stopped edge pking because it was broken with how you can combo 99hp with dfs.

• Like 1