Ascend

LMS

Type :Yes if you support Competitive LMS coming into SpawnPk

Type : No if you don’t and your reason why.

Thanks for your time ❤️ 

• Like 1

+1, great idea! Was thinking about this the other day, it makes sense as it's a pking server.

What rewards would you suggest though? @acendency

Edited by Anthem

Nty to another way of introducing even more nh into this game. Isn't the pk scene already toxic enough? We don't need that shit at all.

Only way i'd support is if LMS would take away the nh/tribrid tourneys and put more f2p and dh tourneys on its place.

• Confused 1

Just now, Gangsta Nat said:

Nty to another way of introducing even more nh into this game. Isn't the pk scene already toxic enough? We don't need that shit at all.

Only way i'd support is if LMS would take away the nh/tribrid tourneys and put more f2p and dh tourneys on its place.

lmfao

• Confused 1

Yes, but I think it would be nice to see it also have a non-competitive option for players to practice. I believe Lms would be a great way for new nh'ers to really get the real feel for it. Tourney's are cool but they are so far and few between, where as if this was an option available at all times it could encourage a lot more activity in deep wild as well. It'd also be cool to see if this was to be implemented a for a leader-board so that there is a competition to be the best. Awesome suggestion Ascend! 

+1 To lms, we need it. Pking in the wild is basically dead rn.

21 minutes ago, Salty said:

Yes, but I think it would be nice to see it also have a non-competitive option for players to practice. I believe Lms would be a great way for new nh'ers to really get the real feel for it. Tourney's are cool but they are so far and few between, where as if this was an option available at all times it could encourage a lot more activity in deep wild as well. It'd also be cool to see if this was to be implemented a for a leader-board so that there is a competition to be the best. Awesome suggestion Ascend! 

Osrs has an option for competitive and normals. So. 'normal' would be for the people who just wanna practice/have fun obviously and the other is self explanatory and I don't see why not add both modes it'll encourage more nhing possibly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gangsta Nat said:

nigga what

No. I can tell you right now this will be dead content within a week.

I'd rather see Ryan improve already existing content.

Edited by Lammie
  • Like 1