Sign in to follow this  
Brandyn

Blood Revs tele

Hey Guys,

I know this is another pvm fix (yeah I know, I know), but it would be nice to have an offhand wep/scroll/anything that teles revs from hard/impossible to get places.

The idea came from one of the last Halloween events, and I think it'd make the blood rev issue a whole lot simpler. 

I'd suggest maybe a charge price of 1bm per use.

Let us know what you think

Cheers!

Its not a bad idea but 1 bloodmoney is not enough, like at least 10 bm per tele because those revs are good money.

Guys maybe I worded this post wrong.

I don't mean tele to the revs, I mean tele the revs to you from spot where you cant go (within view like the Halloween event lantern).

Essentially I think this was be a quick fix for the issue of revs spawning inside buildings and on islands you cant actually reach.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

By all means though, if you guys believe we should charge more than 1bm per use I'm open to that idea!

18 hours ago, Brandyn said:

Guys maybe I worded this post wrong.

I don't mean tele to the revs, I mean tele the revs to you from spot where you cant go (within view like the Halloween event lantern).

Essentially I think this was be a quick fix for the issue of revs spawning inside buildings and on islands you cant actually reach.

Hope this helps!

Seeing as rev's arent even supposed to be in impossible to reach places and it's a bug, that SHOULD eventually be fixed and all rev's will spawn in reachable locations, thus this scroll / suggestion is moot entirely post bug-fix