Shillings' Moderator / Customer Support Application

Desired Staff Position:

Moderator / Helper / Customer Support

Name:

John / Shillings (In-Game)

17 10/19/98

United States (Eastern Standard Time)

Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

5+ hours usually 10 hours or so depending what's going on.

Why you should receive the position:

I have the know-how and the right attitude to help moderate the community. One thing that really does separate me from the others is my love for paperwork. I could sit in the public SpawnPK Discord helping everyone that needs assistance while dealing with tickets, etc. Because I really enjoy doing so. I’m definitely interested in a customer support position, whatever that may be, I just want enough power to be able to assist as many people as possible, and do so efficiently.

I have a calm and collected attitude that I share with everyone. I have a lot of administrator experience (I can go into detail if you want) with both IPB forum related and in-game so I will be able to grasp anything you throw at me with haste. I also have (real life) experience in customer support so that would help me here as a SpawnPK staff member.

I can also contribute my ability in optimizing processes that can be made more efficient, particularly in my past with other communities I have been a part of (I can explain specifics if needed). I'm a social person. Nothing makes me more happy than talking to a new member of the community and showing them the ropes or helping them get started. The appreciation I get from them in return really does put a smile on my face. In most situations I am more inclined to explain rules to someone or speak with an individual instead of reporting/banning them. I see banning as a "necessary evil", I would stay away from it as much as possible but let’s face it, some people don't learn and sometimes the hammer needs to come down.

I'm sure being a part of the SpawnPK staff, there are disagreements amongst each other and you are looking for someone who can deal with those situations professionally and won't take arguments and disputes to heart. I pride myself on being the voice of reason. In everything I deal with, I look at both perspectives of any given scenario to produce an unbiased opinion in order to deal with the situation accordingly.

I assume you guys conduct a verbal interview and I will be on the forums regularly so you can contact me through there if I'm accepted for an interview and we can schedule accordingly.

Edited by Shillings

I always see you ingame , but i never seen you helping anyone tho.

Goodluck anyways :)

Like u help people Mia ,

u only flame me , so leave this people with their good work.

Shilling mate ur a good guy !

Goodluck with it !

I got your back , i hope u get a chanche maybe ;)

See you ingame !

Greetz,

Dylan.

Good luck to you man hope you get it.. You've helped several people including myself and I appreciate that you deserve it

Like u help people Mia ,

Goodluck with it !

See you ingame !

Greetz,

Dylan.

I don't help people? i didn't make help apply.

I only flame? you made me laugh tho.

I only flame who flames ME

And i said my opinion :)

The Way I've seen you helping out ingame is phenomenal so far. Also Sitting in discord helping as much as possible

Definitely a candidate in my opinion.

+1 Gl bud.

I Don't understand Mias input on this personally, i have had help from schillings numerous times questions of Price checks, PKing Strategies, Best decisions on what to make with my money and he hasn't let me down once. He's one of the few people on the server people can go to with any question and expect a well-timed and well thought out response. Not to mention he is constantly in discord and one of the most active players on the server, But my experiences with him can only go so far. Good luck and im definitely rooting for you.

Very childish ingame, Flaming when he dies in a 5vs1 fight (Yes he's also bad in team pking. Dying to a nher on phone + he was with 4 more ppl)

END RESULT: Immature = No Support.

I Don't understand Mias input on this personally, i have had help from schillings numerous times questions of Price checks, PKing Strategies, Best decisions on what to make with my money and he hasn't let me down once. He's one of the few people on the server people can go to with any question and expect a well-timed and well thought out response. Not to mention he is constantly in discord and one of the most active players on the server, But my experiences with him can only go so far. Good luck and im definitely rooting for you.

I Don't understand Mias input on this personally, , ,, , Well i only support people that helping people ingame instead 24/7 PKING

As somebody who knows Shillings in real life I can tell you that if he does receive a position he will put the job above his individual goals and desires. The guy truly wants to simply help people in the best way possible and see the server succeed as time goes on. It's very obvious that this server has a really great dev team, as one can see by the intricate loadout system (that EASILY surpasses all other PKing servers), unique commands, and even the option to play the server as a trained account or PKer account. A lot of thought has gone into the game, and if Shillings was staff I could easily see him being a great asset to this server.

+1 from me. Good luck mate.

EDIT: Oh, and while he has worked customer service jobs both in real life and done administrative work online, he fails to mention his previous game moderating experience on an Arma 3 Altis Life server. I didn't play it as much as him, but from what I've followed he was a prominent and useful member of their community.

Edited by Amphetamine

Shillings is very helpful in game. He is mature and understands what it takes to become a mod. I always see him helping no matter what he is doing and I think we need more of that in the server. He understands that being a mod isn't perk but it is something he wants to do to make the community better. Definitely +1 from me. Good luck noob. :D

I know you are very helpful, when ever I have been on I have always saw you helping someone! keep up the good work mate.

Are you kidding me the only people posting support on this kid's application are his clanmates, check out their clan topic l0l

http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3013

This kid has never helped a soul and does nothing but actively make the game more retarded by existing

Exactly this. He's very childish if it comes to clan pking. He rages when he dies. (Flaming shit tons and flamebaiting non stop).

Good Guy Best Wishes on Position, just remember whatever happens.. happens, continue to help others even without position C:

Exactly this. He's very childish if it comes to clan pking. He rages when he dies. (Flaming shit tons and flamebaiting non stop).

It happens when you're in a shit clan led by a retard like Hookah that needs to beg to PK

Like u help people Mia ,

Goodluck with it !

See you ingame !

Greetz,

Dylan.

Good luck to you man hope you get it.. You've helped several people including myself and I appreciate that you deserve it

The Way I've seen you helping out ingame is phenomenal so far. Also Sitting in discord helping as much as possible

Definitely a candidate in my opinion.

+1 Gl bud.

As somebody who knows Shillings in real life I can tell you that if he does receive a position he will put the job above his individual goals and desires. The guy truly wants to simply help people in the best way possible and see the server succeed as time goes on. It's very obvious that this server has a really great dev team, as one can see by the intricate loadout system (that EASILY surpasses all other PKing servers), unique commands, and even the option to play the server as a trained account or PKer account. A lot of thought has gone into the game, and if Shillings was staff I could easily see him being a great asset to this server.

+1 from me. Good luck mate.

EDIT: Oh, and while he has worked customer service jobs both in real life and done administrative work online, he fails to mention his previous game moderating experience on an Arma 3 Altis Life server. I didn't play it as much as him, but from what I've followed he was a prominent and useful member of their community.

Shillings is very helpful in game. He is mature and understands what it takes to become a mod. I always see him helping no matter what he is doing and I think we need more of that in the server. He understands that being a mod isn't perk but it is something he wants to do to make the community better. Definitely +1 from me. Good luck noob. :D

I know you are very helpful, when ever I have been on I have always saw you helping someone! keep up the good work mate.

very friendly guy and relaxing to talk to u got my support shilly! +1

Your a very chill guy and i never see you get in any fights i honestly think your gonna be a great mod if u get it

Good Guy Best Wishes on Position, just remember whatever happens.. happens, continue to help others even without position C:

i think you can have a staff possition.. gl mate !

Thanks for the support guys.

Never heard of u but the big question is do you like pickles?

Never heard of u but the big question: Do you miss chromosomes? Ah i thought so.

You're a decent guy. Seen you help a couple people including myself, Would be nice to see some new staff around, Bring new people to the server, Deserve Staff!

I Fully support you.