velvino

VELVINO ~ HELPER APPLICATION!

1. Desired staff position: Helper!
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Joshau
3. Your age: 18
4. Your timezone: AUSTRALIA ~ BRISBANE TIME ~ (AEST)
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: I play around 6-8 hours per day! Depending on how I'm feeling of course and my daily plans!
6. Why you should receive the position: I believe I should receive this position as I'm helpful in the community, and try my best to bring along new players and get them started!

My main goal in this position is to keep the server flowing throughout my time online and continue to support incoming players who don't have a clue on how to play the game, I will lead players into a great future here on SpawnPk! I'm also active on forums as I post youtube videos regularly and like to stay updated with announcements and updates coming into the game! 

Thanks for taking for allowing me to take a few minutes of your time to read my request!

Kind Regards, Joshua (VELVINO) 

• Like 2

-1, too new. Alot of better applicants that deserve it more.

Edited by Lammie

You guys are trolls and clearly don't understand what the server needs. Yes there may "better" and more well known players, but that doesn't mean it's best for the server.

I may be a new player, but I'm loyal and I know what's best for the server and placing me into a staff role, will do the server good.