Bsouth

Skotizo service

Did 110 Skotizo kills with this service and i rate it 10/10 Quick,smooth and simple!

• Thanks 1

So I just finished with the BSOUTH service, the customer service was great. Everything was done professionally with screenshots proving that the service has began and confirming that both parties are ready for the service. Everything is recorded for proof and done professionally.

Thanks BSOUTH for your wonderful service and I will sure be back once I've grinded out some totems again :)

10/10 for your service!

Kind Regards, Velvino!

Edited by velvino
  • Thanks 1

I'll vouch for you mate. Good credible dude, seems like a worthwhile investment. Worst case scenario you only profit, best case both profit. 

Best of luck on your service

• Thanks 1

i used Bsouth service 3 times so far and got a crystal luckily everytime i urge anyone who wanna do skot to save totems and set it up with bsouth not doing so is just stupid and a loss of potential profit thank you bsouth for an amazing service <3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10/10 service ,Used screenshare throughout the whole process. would highly recommend for everyone to use if you don't have the same gear. Definitely using this again.

• Thanks 1

Awesome service! Would definitely recommend this to anyone. Bsouth did around 300 skotizo runs for me within a day and the double bm and coin drops really add on.

• Thanks 1

This is a great service, and will gain you the trust of the community more and more. The only problem with services like this is that the client will have to give you the login details and the PIN, which has been a problem in  all of runescape history. Wishing you nothing but the best of luck.

I want to add a note for the players who use this service, change your login details after you are done with the service, just as a precaution.

+1

• Thanks 1