punches alt

wildy area and new staff add in :() suggestion

So to start this suggestion I want to say that we should add in a new staff rank called event manager that will get the right to host all events around the server such as server wide drop parties, hp events, hns, world boss mass spawn, etc. 

WORLD BOSS MASS SPAWN- This is like a spawn of all good bosses wild good drop rate in a safe zone area in which all players can come kill for like 10 minutes. (another server has this)

Now I want to get into wildy area fixes:

First area is king black dragon gate and ladder- so I am asking if we can get that gate added in and if we can get the up and down ladder spawn correct. So for example, on osrs when u go down the ladder u spawn right in front of the ladder and when you go up you spawn on the left middle side of the ladder and have to run in front to go down. I am mainly suggesting that we make it so the ladder can only be used on 1 side of the ladder.

NOW for the second area is around rev caves and hobgoblin minning spot- In this area I am suggesting that we add in the hobbs with the same spawn rate as kbd spiders with a total spawn on 8 goblins 4 on each side. With this being said we need to fix the multi lines of this area because it shouldn't be multi anywhere in that area.

Now for REV CAVE SUGGEST AND WILDY GWD CAVE- 

So im asking to remove wildy sickness from the rev cave when you go in because this is a easy escape for pvmers vs pkers(totally optional). For wildy gwd cave If I would ask for you guys to look at the osrs gwd wildy cave and add it to the server and fix the multi lines next to it to singles.

@Ramzi @Ryan @Phenomenon 

Very nice suggestions man! I really dig the "Event Manager".. I can see where the problems can occur though for example if they are away on vacation or simply have things to do IRL. Perhaps it should just be server coordinated? Also for your suggestion on the goblin spawns, can you change the font so it's easier to read :) 

23 hours ago, punches alt said:

So to start this suggestion I want to say that we should add in a new staff rank called event manager that will get the right to host all events around the server such as server wide drop parties, hp events, hns, world boss mass spawn, etc. 

I think this is a really cool idea, but its well known that begging is a bit of an issue on spawnpk and I could see this becoming a beg fest in whomever would be decided for the position.

I think another addition that could be another wildy improvment is to make the wilderness revs (outside of the cave) not aggressive sometimes while I'm pking like 4 revs will be following me and pjing me off of my fight. 
All in all good suggestions bro!