wait to talk

Can someone explain this please?

First of all , i am fubby , got banned before more than 2 years , until this moment i am trying to get unbanned and appealing every couple months , and all my threads getting refused without to know the reason , i tried to explain that the banned i got wasnt because of me , and i have many proofs:

1. How can i get a banned if one of the staff told me i had no punishments in logs and the staff said that someone was in my account (hacker) and when he got uidban in my account it caused banned to my account - proof: image0.jpg 

another proof: (staff reply) * Eq5kamovRVycCLEEMXQFnw.png*

2. The owner already replied and said that in that night when i got banned , the hacker was in my account and it wasnt me. proof: d9Q3yk5GSMGgfvh4t4Nu8w.png

3. The rule i (broke) was evading , may i know how can i evade if i had no punishments in my file and the owner already said the hacker was in my account in that night? or why appeals getting denied without a reason? many of the staff told me they will send this to admin and owner and i didnt get a reply , may you please unban my account or explain why i am banned until this moment? it has been over 2 years trying to figure out why you didnt unban me after you realized that my account was hacked and the hacker who evaded and broke rules? or its my fault that my account got hacked?

* I have made many appeals and following the format , and making another one wont help me anymore

@Ramzi @Ryan

Edited by wait to talk