Primal Maul

Scammed by Ryan for spawned malevolent maul

I pked a spawned malevolent maul and it was forcibly taken by ryan. I should either receive compensation or the maul back because a week later someone else pked a spawned malev wep and got to keep it. 

In general the grey area of spawned weapons/items needs to be addressed as a bigger issue but when it comes to ppl pking them we need to be compensated because its not right to smite/pk big items then get them taken back. 

If you give items to youtubers who lose them either they need to pay for some if not all of that item or just have the person who pked it keep it.

i dont get why youtubers who legit can get anything spawned for them manage to lose an item lool all they need to do is ask ryan to spawn them a shade genie or something or just pk unskulled + 1 u definitely deserve compensation

Couldn't Ryan just make items he spawns auto-keep + untradeable? This would solve the issue...

From my understanding youtubers pay out of pocket for items they lose. Pretty sure i killed brett for skot bow once in a video and i returned it but had i not he would of had to make that bread back himself.

Whether or not you get some sort of compensation is surely up to the staff who handle it, but you're obviously SOL if the owners were involved and you didn't get what you wanted.

As far as I'm concerned, one rule should apply to all.
Didn't Metal Raimon lose his malevolent weap & the guy kept it?

He then staked it & loss it after making trills off it.
The guy who then still has it, got to keep it.

I don't understand why that was even allowed to happen.
Owners can easily remove items & look in the logs where items were staked/rtraded against it & return them to correct accounts.

+999, Need proper ruling. Needs a rule for all, not for one.

• Like 1

I agree, that you should've received some sort of compensation from having the item taken away from you. I also think that the whichever Youtuber that had lost that item, should NEVER be given another opportunity with spawned items, UNLESS they're either auto-keep or items that are 'not worth anything' or 'hurt the eco'. I also saw a youtuber's video where he pk'd the malevent axe off of some other youtuber and went to stake the item, since he probably knew that he'd lose the item due to it being spawned in. Idk how that situation was handled.

• Like 1

Just now, Siro888 said:

As far as I'm concerned, one rule should apply to all.
Didn't Metal Raimon lose his malevolent weap & the guy kept it?

He then staked it & loss it after making trills off it.
The guy who then still has it, got to keep it.

I don't understand why that was even allowed to happen.
Owners can easily remove items & look in the logs where items were staked/rtraded against it & return them to correct accounts.

+999, Need proper ruling. Needs a rule for all, not for one.

yes and i pked mine a little over a week before he pked his.

Just now, Brutal said:

I agree, that you should've received some sort of compensation from having the item taken away from you. I also think that the whichever Youtuber that had lost that item, should NEVER be given another opportunity with spawned items, UNLESS they're either auto-keep or items that are 'not worth anything' or 'hurt the eco'. I also saw a youtuber's video where he pk'd the malevent axe off of some other youtuber and went to stake the item, since he probably knew that he'd lose the item due to it being spawned in. Idk how that situation was handled.

Also if they insist on spawning items for youtubers they can legit spawn them a death pet or shade genie too and there would legit not be this incident if they made it mandatory to use with spawned weapons....

8 hours ago, Primal Maul said:

Also if they insist on spawning items for youtubers they can legit spawn them a death pet or shade genie too and there would legit not be this incident if they made it mandatory to use with spawned weapons....

Agreed, but I rather just not give it to any youtuber that forgets their protect item. Or get's smited or some sort of ordeal.

First and foremost, I think we need to take into consideration specific circumstances that might have a crucial role to play in regards to this particular situation... I'm not a fan of the title of this thread having implications that the owner is a "scammer" of some sort, but I think it's more-so a matter of poor word choice than bad intentions.

• I do personally believe that you should've been allowed to keep the item in question regardless as to whether or not it was spawned into the game.
  • Youtubers are obligated to follow a strict policy not to sell / gamble items for their own benefit (and if done, it has to have a specific protocol such as content purposes and the owner is usually aware of this happening). But the one thing that should be understood by everyone is that whenever an item is spawned into the game for content creators to PK WITH, there's is a risk that players could potentially loss this item even if it is their +1 (meaning they normally wouldn't risk this unless smited or they forgot to protect item).

These are standard principles that the administrative team follow taught to us by Ryan himself so with this being said, it leads me to believe that there mightve been a different reasoning as to why the item was stripped away. I will be investigating the cause of the item being confiscated and getting back to everyone with an official response on this thread, and hopefully work on getting this item back to Primal Maul (I see no harm in spawning one in).

Thank you for your cooperation.

• Like 1