under dd

lost g ring (i) to a bug

yo i was in edge bank today and switched to a loadout "i clicked spawn loadout" the grand ring (i) wasnt in the loadout i spawned or had before but somehow it made it onto the ground when i clicked spawn loadout and someone got it i have no idea wtf happend or if im able to somehow get a refund or smth but i swear this is the worst fucking bug i've ever had happen to me please reply to me 

I know @Bowflexxx had the same issue with his fero gloves and my guess is that this problem is already reported by him. I suggest everyone that sees this to double check their load out in case of this happening to you aswell.

Changing your loadout forced your grand ring (i) to drop on the ground? or you didnt realize you had it on and you went pking and lost it? I'm slightly confused. In either case this really sucks to hear :/ I hope this gets figured out!

it wasnt a part of the loadout i had on or the loadout that i spawned also it was on ground outside of wilderness where someone picked it up i didnt die with it

im not sure what to think i guess human error is likely but i hope to hell it was a bug so i can get it back

According to the log check ticket that i am reading right now, you did in fact drop it. My assumption is you must have shift dropped it? Im not sure.

Regardless, the issue should be fixed.