Salty

::Commands

I think adding a command such as ::commands for a list of commands would be helpful for not only new players but even older returning players that may have forgotten come of the commands as there are a lot in the game. I hope this can be taken into consideration! 
Thanks for reading my post - Saltysadface

+1 would have helped me out a lot in the beginning!

Also even now, the ::brew and ::curses and what not commands used to be in the right plane but got removed at some point and now I do really struggle to remember some of those cmds...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Racc2 said:

+1 would have helped me out a lot in the beginning!

Also even now, the ::brew and ::curses and what not commands used to be in the right plane but got removed at some point and now I do really struggle to remember some of those cmds...

::brew does work for me but try ::prayer next time instead of ::curses if you're on the normal prayer book and you type ::prayer it should take you to curses :) 

On 6/10/2019 at 2:52 PM, saltysadface said:

::brew does work for me but try ::prayer next time instead of ::curses if you're on the normal prayer book and you type ::prayer it should take you to curses :) 

Demn you are fr you are the first one to give me an actual answer on the prayer cmd thanks!! (like I have asked a shit ton of ppl and always get the, don't think that exists answer 😛 )