lildowil

Daily Task Review + Suggestion

I've been recently playing again after not playing for a while. I have no bank so I've been playing how a new player might, who has some knowledge about the game so I'm not clueless. 

The daily tasks:

I've been doing these and the rewards are great for some of the easy's aka the treasure caskets. However the tasks on medium and hard tab lack any good reward or challenge, they just seem to be average reward in comparison to the easy tasks. 

I don't do all of the daily's each day so i choose what i want to do. believe others do this as well. This choice should be based upon what we feel like doing so some new things should be added to keep it fresh and new. 

If i cant play all day i will just do my daily's since i will be working or something. Some things i cant really do like slayer as there isn't a daily.

Suggestion: 

Add new rewards for high tier tasks

Slayer daily + blood slayer daily 

new rotating task that changes daily (with unique reward. Could put new content updates into this) 

Weekly challenge ( big task to work on throughout the week. rotating each week) 

I like the idea of making more enticing rewards for the "harder" tasks.

Weekly tasks/challenges, and a rotating task could add something new to do, as well as (hopefully) decent moneymaking!

+1 I agree that there should be more rewards added or changed/tweaked. The easy tasks currently give more rewards than medium or hard tasks which makes no sense. Adding slayer and blood slayer tasks to medium or hard with a decent reward would also be nice to see. Like the blood shard and blood diamond tasks are not worth doing at all only when going for achievement.

My suggestions for easy daily tasks:

Seems balanced especially for newer players the tasks are easy and the rewards are good. Leave as it is.

My suggestions for medium daily tasks:

- Increase rewards for the dragons dailys (Add caskets and blood money)

- Increase revenants cash reward, increase ether reward.

- Increase cash and blood money rewards compared to easy tasks.

Add:

- Complete 5 normal slayer tasks (Reward: 2B Cash | Casket).

In general the medium tasks need to be looked at and the rewards increased to make in linear based on difficulty of task and reward because certain tasks such as revenants are more risky than say undead pkers yet you have to kill more revenants and you get less rewards than an easy task...

My suggestion for hard daily tasks:

- Increase the rewards for jungle demon daily because currently easy tasks give more.

- Increase rewards for other tasks to make it balanced compared to easy and medium tasks.

Add:

- Complete 10 Blood Slayer Tasks (Reward: 1k blood money or x2 caskets or 50 bags but something more rewarding than easy or medium tasks).

Adding this would definitely increase player activity in the wildy.

Also, please increase the rate at which hotspot caskets are dropped because they are extremely rare and the rewards are garbage.

Finally my suggestion for weekly tasks would be (feel free to add):

- Kill 100 Players (Rewards: Mystery Box | 1-10k Blood Money (Random) | 1-10B Cash (Random).

- Kill 100 Bosses (Rewards: Similar or same as above).

- Complete 20 Daily Tasks (Rewards: 1-10B Cash | 1-10k Blood Money | Treasure Chest (Gives better rewards than tresure casket))

- Kill 1000 Battle Mages (Rewards: 1-10k Magic Tokens (Random) | 1-10k Blood Money (Random) | 1-10B Cash (Random).

- Complete 5 Task Scrolls (Combined)

(Rewards: 1-10B Cash | 1x Pk Casket | 1x Skilling Casket).

- Vote 25 Times (This would further encourage voting and bring in more players)

(Reward: 10-20 Vote Points | 10B Cash)

- Complete 50 Slayer Tasks (Slayer and Blood Slayer Combined)

(Rewards: 100 Point Boxes | 5-10B Cash | 5-10k Blood Money)

P.S.

You might take a look at the rewards and think its too much but don't forget it is for a week and if you compare with daily tasks such as undead pkers, which is an easy 3b in 30 minutes so yeah. If anything my proposed rewards can be adjusted and is only my suggestion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A big +1 for me, I like to work towards tasks instead of just afking one boss for that rare drop. 

I love the idea , it'll be hard to balance out the tasks accordingly but if they can implement this that would be nice , +1 for me huhu

23 hours ago, Primal Maul said:

+1 even tho lemon ice is a dumb gay cunt

Its not that guy, this is the youtuber one, which left spk already, but made great suggestion before that :)

On 7/1/2019 at 3:06 PM, Super Unicum said:

Its not that guy, this is the youtuber one, which left spk already, but made great suggestion before that :)

Oh damn well +1 then and separate lemon ice is a dumb gay cunt ;)