policemen69

police plz modmen

+1 you're basically already a mod, let alone a player looking to get helper rank.

You help people and advise people, you have influence on the community in a good way.

Imo should get mod.

+1 dude gave me 30b for rubbin siracha sauce on my body on stream. <333333333333

LOLOL idk if real or nah, But i can imagine that shit xoxo

LOLOL idk if real or nah, But i can imagine that shit xoxo

it is l00000000000000000000l

why do you need a rank to help people

Why do you keep hating?

Rank = Can punish people who breaking rules , like someone spamming will warn him if he continues spamming he can mute him , if he's without rank he can't do shit , u understand now?

1. Desired staff position: HELPER

2. Your name (first name would suffice): D'angelo Jango/ IGN BOBA TEA

3. Your age:16

4. Your location: Florida

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:8-12

6. Why you should receive the position: I've never enjoyed such a server such as SpawnPk and I would like to see myself as helping the server expand to a greater extent to become one of the best servers. I enjoy helping our server to become a united server with a community as great as others. I want to be apart in helping our community grow to a become state and help every individual with problems that they may have during their stay at spawnpk! I enjoy helping the new comers learn more about the game to help improve their gameplay so they are able to enjoy the server as much as I do, Thank you, love Boba.

i support this 100% i have always seen him help people and defend people when he knows something bad is going down has a great sense of humor and definitely what the staff needs, he is always online so it would be great to have him on board he is knowledgeable about everything i have asked him about.

Okay policemen69, you are funny as fuck. You're chill as fuck, you're a good pker fun guy to play the game with BUT FUCK NO FOR STAFF BOY! LOL