Sign in to follow this  
par3d0x

Easterwyrm nerf!

hi my name is par3d0x as u can probley guess its come to my attention that the new easterwyrm in my opinon is taking over the wild. it give u a chance to drop people who have maxed gear when using spawnables or even bronze sets . I don't think it should be gotten rid of as I really do like the idea of it I just think it shouldn't be as powerful as it is atm . I feel u can pk with nothing and gain nothing with this pet. but if u guys do agree with me please give this a thumbs up p.s I never get involved with stuff like this but I really do feel like this has taken over the wildy and made other pets useless against it thankyou for your time in reading my post .  

Whats actually the point of this suggestion, other than giving me an aneurysm by reading it. You think easter wyrm is strong but you don't really know how to nerf it? Issue with this similar to why cursed void is still in game is now so many people have it that removing it would cause a divide in the community as the majority of people who own will not want it nerfed as that may decrease the value of it.

I ment nerf as in decrease its ablity from 35%to 15% dosent take a genius to figure out how to lower it with out affecting the item to much its self .. 

and again its only a suggestion don't take it to heart brother   plus I also own one of these pets so I would loose value to lol

Edited by par3d0x

Then include that idea in the actual suggestion exdee, and you'll be surprised how much people will complain about the tiniest nerf, i mean look at the elemental crossbow when the spec was changed and when it was changed from 1h to 2h.

agreed but that is the way the world is my friend there will always be disagreements I just wanted to see how many people agreed with me .

agree, a 1 in 3 chance to ignore all melee defense is really insane, even a 25% ignore of the melee defense every hit is over powered. my suggestion is to keep the 5% melee damage bonus and to have to pet have a 15% chance of teleporting you back home if the next opponent hit was going to K0 you, similar to that blood perk which says ( excuse my memory, i haven't been on in weeks) that the next opponent hit that was going to kill you has a 5% chance of not killing you or something like that.

It really doesn't need a nerf, the problem is if combined with certain weapons like the dhl. It then becomes op. Moreover, a skotizo pet will also silence it for a minute. I think it's just a matter of it being too strong for its price. But you have to understand that this pet will soon only rise in price due to its high demand and no other way to obtain it other than buying it of a player.

Edited by congomen69

7 hours ago, congomen69 said:

It really doesn't need a nerf, the problem is if combined with certain weapons like the dhl. It then becomes op. Moreover, a skotizo pet will also silence it for a minute. I think it's just a matter of it being too strong for its price. But you have to understand that this pet will soon only rise in price due to its high demand and no other way to obtain it other than buying it of a player.

Couldn't of stated it any better, I haven't noticed any imbalance with the Easterwyrm Pet from your typical edge-pker, It's usually when you combine the most OP gear & weapons with the easterwyrm pet that you start seeing unrealistic hits, not sure what kind of solution can be drawn up from this, but I think Congo is right when he said the price is on the rise and will be rightfully deserving of the Overpowered nature once it's at a stable 300-400B (right now it's 200B)

I Totally disagree.

This Pet has ruined Edge PKing for me and a lot of other casual to regular players are saying the same... I can afford the Pet but i just don't want it.. And I cant see why anyone would want to use it? It takes the fun away from PKing as your are at such a huge advantage.. It Actually makes you a worse PKER!

This Pet should have been a RARE fused pet from the beginning costing 10x times it currently is if it is to stay in the game.

This Pet is making the game unbearable and the complaints I am seeing from new or newer players is ridiculous.. They are flat out just leaving the server thus ruining the player base and you are LOOSING MONEY! I Refuse to fight anyone with the Pet which is now becoming EVERYONE.

Example:

Whilst in Cursed Obsidian Plate and Legs with a Serp helm and Primordial Boots i am constantly eating to people in SPAWNABLES!!! This pet is an absolute joke and doesn't need nerfing. It needs REMOVING. Even though the Pet is rare and expensive. Alot of people seemed to have acquired it from the Easter event. Go Look at Edge on a Evening or afternoon this Pet is absolutely every where.. To Top it off. You get the richest players in the game come online in complete untradeables with this Pet and a D Lancer and you are getting smashed constantly..

It needs the strength bonus removing.  and the percentage of hits to 25%. To all you people moaning about the value doing down.. SO WHAT... Id rather have a server which is playable and not full of rich players who can afford this pet taking advantage.. Most of these players do not even skull to give the other person a chance... If you are going to keep it the same.. At least make it auto skull you when using it.. come on.

If this doesn't change you will see a rapid decrease in players. including myself.  RIP SpawnPK Hello EasterwyrmPK.....

I Can safely say, anyone who is saying theirs nothing wrong with the Pet has a large bank and back pocket.. Just saying.. I Am advising new players not to fight anyone with this pet in hopes they stay.

Frzn

10 minutes ago, Frzn said:

I Totally disagree.

This Pet has ruined Edge PKing for me and a lot of other casual to regular players are saying the same... I can afford the Pet but i just don't want it.. And I cant see why anyone would want to use it? It takes the fun away from PKing as your are at such a huge advantage.. It Actually makes you a worse PKER!

This Pet should have been a RARE fused pet from the beginning costing 10x times it currently is if it is to stay in the game.

This Pet is making the game unbearable and the complaints I am seeing from new or newer players is ridiculous.. They are flat out just leaving the server thus ruining the player base and you are LOOSING MONEY! I Refuse to fight anyone with the Pet which is now becoming EVERYONE.

Example:

Whilst in Cursed Obsidian Plate and Legs with a Serp helm and Primordial Boots i am constantly eating to people in SPAWNABLES!!! This pet is an absolute joke and doesn't need nerfing. It needs REMOVING. Even though the Pet is rare and expensive. Alot of people seemed to have acquired it from the Easter event. Go Look at Edge on a Evening or afternoon this Pet is absolutely every where.. To Top it off. You get the richest players in the game come online in complete untradeables with this Pet and a D Lancer and you are getting smashed constantly..

It needs the strength bonus removing.  and the percentage of hits to 25%. To all you people moaning about the value doing down.. SO WHAT... Id rather have a server which is playable and not full of rich players who can afford this pet taking advantage.. Most of these players do not even skull to give the other person a chance... If you are going to keep it the same.. At least make it auto skull you when using it.. come on.

If this doesn't change you will see a rapid decrease in players. including myself.  RIP SpawnPK Hello EasterwyrmPK.....

I Can safely say, anyone who is saying theirs nothing wrong with the Pet has a large bank and back pocket.. Just saying.. I Am advising new players not to fight anyone with this pet in hopes they stay.

Frzn

i somewhat agree with you but i think you are totally exaggerating you are acting like if you have the pet you have no chance at killing them which is totally un true, it should definitely get nerfed but it should definitely not be removed. to point out saying rich people are taking advantage of the pet, and you expect them not too lol...that makes no sense and to say even you can afford the pet but wouldn't even get it, then why bother complaining about it and get one yourself for the meantime while they find a way to nerf the pet?

Edited by pure essence

Please show me a KO vs usual Pking Gear and the OP gear with this Pet. Ive never seen it.  Im online now the the pet is swarmed around edge..

People in full obsidian and pet not even risking.. If you want an OP Pet. Make it riskier to use.. Auto Skull on use or you need a minimum amount of cash to go into edge with it. How is it untrue? If i put Torva/Primal/Vesta/Cursed on and fight another person in the same Armour. you have no chance! Its not just RNG either. Ive been against a spawn item pker and i am constantly being smacked 30s 40s whislt in cursed obsidian or vesta! Its not right..

Why should rich people on the game be able to have the best in slot and not risk a damn thing? its stupid. its what causes players to leave. have you seen how dead the wild is since this pet? Its Rubbish. I find it hard to believe this pet was even put in the game.. it just wasn't needed at all.

Don't you find it funny how anyone with this pet is so overconfident to attack you? without a veng combo you are not winning. its as simple as that.

13 minutes ago, Frzn said:

Please show me a KO vs usual Pking Gear and the OP gear with this Pet. Ive never seen it.  Im online now the the pet is swarmed around edge..

People in full obsidian and pet not even risking.. If you want an OP Pet. Make it riskier to use.. Auto Skull on use or you need a minimum amount of cash to go into edge with it. How is it untrue? If i put Torva/Primal/Vesta/Cursed on and fight another person in the same Armour. you have no chance! Its not just RNG either. Ive been against a spawn item pker and i am constantly being smacked 30s 40s whislt in cursed obsidian or vesta! Its not right..

Why should rich people on the game be able to have the best in slot and not risk a damn thing? its stupid. its what causes players to leave. have you seen how dead the wild is since this pet? Its Rubbish. I find it hard to believe this pet was even put in the game.. it just wasn't needed at all.

Don't you find it funny how anyone with this pet is so overconfident to attack you? without a veng combo you are not winning. its as simple as that.

As Tevin stated it will probably go up in price and you would see less people with it if it does go up to 300-400b (hopefully) and maybe they will decide to nerf it who knows, but as of right now its your best bet just to hop on the bandwagon and have it for yourself and some type of op spec weapon, and "why should rich people on the game be able to have best in slot" are you ok? did you just see what you typed there lmao obviously the rich people will have the best items in game they EARNED it and don't act all surprised....like what do you want them to have all this cash and go out in spawnables?? you must be crazy.

Edited by pure essence
  • Confused 1

I dont think you actually read the entire sentence and you once again jumped the gun.. I didnt say they couldn't have best in slot. I said they should have to risk something. Otherwise. What fun is it for a new player to come online and get 17 Blood Money off the Most OP Player in the game. Even Teven Agrees with that from his many videos explaining that its totally unfair and unbalanced. 

Im not the richest in the game. but if i am going to use Cursed. ill always risk a Serp, Primordials and claws against a Spawner. i know im most likely going to win so i give the guy a chance to actually get some. the whole point of PK-ing is to kill people and get something out of it..  You must be crazy if you think thats okay.

i totally agree with you on how for new players its hard for them to make money, because it is, they have tried a couple things such as adding treasure caskets to most of the easy daily tasks and the events also help tremendously for new players to make money, on the other hand i sometimes see people don't risk when they have op gear like that but most of the time people do risk like you said serp helm n prims and Goliath's i rarely see people with dhl, easter wyrm pet and full curses obsidian and not risk anything at all.

And that is the problem. That's why if you have obtained the best in slot in game which isn't dropped on death. there needs to be some kind of retribution for this.

Yes, you have unlocked untradeables fair enough well done. now you have a major benefit and advantage. I think Auto skull on some items and pets should be introduced. it would stop people taking advantage and there being unrealistic setups in PVP.  Id be happy to auto skull if i walk into edge with obsidan cursed. 

57 minutes ago, Frzn said:

And that is the problem. That's why if you have obtained the best in slot in game which isn't dropped on death. there needs to be some kind of retribution for this.

Yes, you have unlocked untradeables fair enough well done. now you have a major benefit and advantage. I think Auto skull on some items and pets should be introduced. it would stop people taking advantage and there being unrealistic setups in PVP.  Id be happy to auto skull if i walk into edge with obsidan cursed. 

I understand where you are coming from and i do agree they should maybe in the near future add a pet that auto skulls you while having it but that isnt really realistic to say if you have cursed obsidian and it auto skulls you, people would dislike that as much as the easter pet wyrm infact would probably never use it (maybe) if it did auto skull you. If anything they should add a poll to see if the community would agree with that because adding something like that could potentially ruin whats already added in the game.