Sign in to follow this  
noob smited

legendary rank needs some love

Okay we have all Heard people complaining about legendary rank in ::Yell and i've seen some posts containing suggestions About how legendary rank needs a buff. But I haven't seen any recent updates giving legenadry rank players new benefits. 

Think for yourself, you have been playing spawnpk for over 3 years and you decide to donate $1000 or sell 90% of your bank just to get a new rank that allows you to spawn Demonic Gorillas and Barrelchest. nb: you can't even spawn them in ::legendary (because there's not even a zone for legendarys rank player) you spawn them at ::vip where people who donated $500 less could also afk kill  bosses such as Chaos Elementals witch is a lot better Money making method. 

I'm asking this question for everyone, would you as a player ever Think about donating $1000 just to spawn Barrelchest and Demonic Gorillas at vip? i'm not going to act like there's only two benefits of having a legendary rank because it's not. When you have $1000 donated you automatically receive completionist 2 witch is great but there are a lot of player that enjoy completing those 35 tasks alone, without getting any help. Back to the question: would you? I'm quite sure that you wouldn't unless you are super rich and spend 1,2t on getting legendary for a couple minutes or Days and then moving on to sponsor or mythic. 

Here's some suggestions for legendary rank player!

• More beneficial bosses that you can full or semi afk.
  • Add more stuff to ::vip. Thieving stall for an example (rare chance of receving a 3 or 5 blood Diamonds).
  • Free Daily teleports to Vorkath and Skotizo (2-4 teleports ea)
  • Having a legendary zone. it's kinda linked to suggestion two but i would love to see a ::legend zone.
  • increased dfs damage.
  • Super rare chance of getting x2 drop or maybe x2 coins drop (5-10%) 
  • ::home should either lead you to edgeville or your house, you choose!

As this only being a good start to help Legendary player more i'm sure Ryan can add more stuff.

Here's some suggestions for next update!

• Adding titles. Could be a title you receive when you reached, example: 50k boss kills, or different titles you receive by having 5-10k player kills.
  • As I said this on my last thread, I would like to see myself respawn in Grand Exchange when I die while pure pking. Or maybe we could choose our own respawn location.
  • This was also suggested on my last thread, having a raids highscore would make it more competitive and fun.
  • As we already have Wildywyrm and Bloodwyrm who drops infernal stone (1/5k) adding Inferno wouldn't be so necessary unless it's a more fun way to receive it. I mean it could be a rare chance of 1-5% of getting a infernal stone drop or 1/75 of receiving the Jal-nib-rek pet when you have finished the inferno. Adding a tokkul shop would help the economy a Little bit if it sells the right item. The tokkul shop could sell anything from Amulet Of Torture to Elder maul.
  • Sacrificing a Infernal cape/stone for a chance to receive the jal-nib-rek pet at enchanted chest. could be anything from 60 to 80% success rate.
  • Daily tasks should reset every 24 hour and not as soon as you open the interface.

Edited by noob smited
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, noob smited said:

Free Daily teleports to Vorkath and Skotizo (2-4 teleports ea)

Super rare chance of getting x2 drop or maybe x2 coins drop (5-10%) 

I agree with legendary getting more perks but these two suggestions won't pass. The rare chance to get 2x for 5% was suggested for mythic and we didn't get that and for daily teleports mythics don't even get that much daily free teleports. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, king marco said:

I agree with legendary getting more perks but these two suggestions won't pass. The rare chance to get 2x for 5% was suggested for mythic and we didn't get that and for daily teleports mythics don't even get that much daily free teleports. 

Dang, i didn't know that. Didn't even know that mythics get free Daily teleports tbh. thanks!

Support, mythics get the daily teleports so i dont legendary will get it since sponsor doesnt have it.

WE NEED SOMETHING MORE

• Like 1

support, legendary donator rank is the most useless rank at the moment, all I can say is that it looks nice and that's it. Not really worth spending $1000.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, king marco said:

There is also Kellethas reply giving suggestions for this.

his reply takes everything away from legendary and gives to vip????????????? thats worse not better....

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Jayk said:

his reply takes everything away from legendary and gives to vip????????????? thats worse not better....

Everything a vip has a legendary will obviously have as well 🙄

12 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Everything a vip has a legendary will obviously have as well 🙄

the point is to make legendary a not so useless rank not make it even more fucking useless. might aswell delete the rank if u gonna do that....

Edited by Jayk

Great idea man. there were no benefits i needed in the legendary rank because i already had comp 2 and the only slayer i used was blood slayer which can only be done in wild so i do hope they buff the legendary rank

• Like 2