Sign in to follow this  
sonny

Cape of skulls

My suggestion is to implement the cape of skulls. It would require 1k total kills to wear the cape but what will make it interesting is that you can upgrade the cape based on your total number of kills as so:

Base cape: requirement is 1k total kills, color would be grey and you'll get 5 extra blood money when you get a kill

2k kills: The cape would then turn a different color like say red and you'll get another 5 extra blood money ontop the base capes blood money increase.

3k kills: the cape would turn to magenta and you'll get another 5 blood money so when you have this cape then you'll get a total of 15 extra

This can go onto to 10k kills with the same benefits after each tier.

The stats of the cape would be of kiln cape or if you have a comp cape then it'll mimic the stats of that cape.

+1 I like the idea of this, but Idk how I feel about the stats mimicking comp cape stats. 

19 minutes ago, Brutal Pker1 said:

+1 I like the idea of this, but Idk how I feel about the stats mimicking comp cape stats. 

He did say the following

2 hours ago, sonny said:

or if you have a comp cape then it'll mimic the stats of that cape.

to be more precise 

2 hours ago, sonny said:

if you have

This is something we already do like sponsor/mythic cape matching infernal cape stats if already owned. Not a problem with this, although anything we add to this cape we can virtually already add it to red/ele comp

I like this idea - why not? Would promote people to do loads more pking. +1

Love the idea of items that essentially "grow" in tiers. It would make some of the more "simple" parts of the game more rewarding without having to throw out a massive content update. +1

Love this idea.

My curiosity, would be auto-kept & un-tradeable?
Considering it's based on Total Kills.