Max Avon

NH/HYBRID TOURNEYS

Hello,

I think we should implement a system in-game where it is mandatory within 1 tournament cycle (4 tournaments per 24 hours) there has to be at least 1 NH/Hybrid tournament per cycle. SpawnPK is an amazing server, no doubt, but I think we can all agree that NH/Hybrid is dead on here. I strongly believe that increasing the amount of NH/Hybrid tournaments will at least somewhat fix this problem. More NHERS would probably be interested in playing, and it would also motivate the players who do not know how to NH to try to learn. As it stands, I do not believe there are enough of NH/Hybrid tournaments, sometimes the tourney system goes 1 week (most of the time a few days) with no NH/Hybrid tournaments which is NOT doing the server any favors seeing as it is already dead in terms of NHING/BRIDDING.

Leave your thoughts down below. Thanks.

Edited by Max Avon
  • Like 2

100% should be more NH tourneys, only about 4-5 people nhing at edgepvp at a time and its very dead

• Like 1

Still wouldn't fix the issue of NH/Hybridding being dead on here. If people were to come join this server and see how TRASH the cb system is, I don't think it'd appeal to a lot of the players that come from rs or other servers. Also not to mention how f3's don't work properly sometimes (that just might be a pid/queue problem), but yeah you get the idea. On the other hand I would like more hybrid and Nh tourneys, that's a good idea. 

+1 to it.

• Like 1

I support, was thinking maybe to have a tournament each 3 hours instead of 6 and have at 2 per day be hybrid/nh, that way everyone can be happy.

Edited by congomen69
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, congomen69 said:

I support, was thinking maybe to have a tournament each 3 hours instead of 6 and have at 2 per day be hybrid/nh, that way everyone can be happy.

NGL that would be amazing. Tournaments every 3 hours? That could fix the problem as well.

I originally despised the NH/Brid tournies purely because i was terrible at it. The more i played in the tournies, the more i enjoyed them simply because i was getting better at it. I think NH/Brid are one of the most rewarding PK styles if you execute it properly. For that, i support this. Would much rather see MORE NH/Brid tournies over some of the current (or a combination of more frequent tournies)

+1 SUPPORT ALL THE WAY

• Like 2

+1 I don't enjoy the tournies too much but the NH (tri-brid) are for sure my favorite as it's the most fun pk style in my opinion maybe if there was more of these I'd actually do some tournies! :P 

• Like 1

I support this, as nhing is so dead on this server mabey with more NH/brid tourneys people will be more into it and the community will grow, on the other hand spawnpks combat system is the most broken shit I have ever seen. So that probaly wont happen 😂😂

100% support. Maybe the rewards can be decreased a bit so market isnt flooded with bonds and blood money so often.

• Like 1