Sign in to follow this  
Vaehp

Squeal of fortune

Squeal of fortune   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Squeal of fortune added into game for donation over 50$ in pass 24 hours ?stuff like Nex/Primal items for 'rares' and Phat/Hween for 'common' and Godswords and PvP m.box item for uncommon.

• Yes
    • No
    • IDC

I want squeal of fortune to be added as a 50$ donation benefit. We can roll for items like Partyhats/H'ween and Nex items for rare and regular common items like godswords and pvp armour after hitting 50$ donation. I think that would be cool. Nothing super rare and hard to get ingame and nothing too common that it's not worth it. I think this can improve donation donated also.

Edited by Vaehp

No, sorry. That’s a -1 from me. Would make the game’s items lose quite a value in price. Players would farm sof tickets or buy from the store, instead of buying the item, itself.

On 4/20/2019 at 3:49 PM, Lammie said:

Do you remember what happened when RS added the wheel? No thanks bud.

cant compare that to spawnpk and says its a valid arguement.

rs3 biggest issue with squeel was the MASSIVE xp gained, more so than any other items. obviously xp rates is not an issue on spk so ur arguement is useless

All with all i could support this as a "donate so much and as a bonus get x amount of spins" but ofc rares should be rare and its more of a "little bonus"

3 hours ago, metal justin said:

cant compare that to spawnpk and says its a valid arguement.

rs3 biggest issue with squeel was the MASSIVE xp gained, more so than any other items. obviously xp rates is not an issue on spk so ur arguement is useless

All with all i could support this as a "donate so much and as a bonus get x amount of spins" but ofc rares should be rare and its more of a "little bonus"

Biggest issue was the money grabbing feeling alot of players got from it, and that does apply to SPK. How about you think before you make assumptions and a retarded response.

Good job gravedigging a month old thread by the way.

5 hours ago, Lammie said:

Biggest issue was the money grabbing feeling alot of players got from it, and that does apply to SPK. How about you think before you make assumptions and a retarded response.

there's nothing wrong with grave digging for old threads lmao, especially when this could be a good concept that ryan can maybe put his own twist on it.

On 5/23/2019 at 4:44 PM, Lammie said:

Ehm excuse me? That doesn't relate to shit at ALL. Also theres nothing wrong with gravedigging a month old (which isnt even old) topic that hasn't had a lot of feedback yet.

On 5/23/2019 at 10:25 PM, pure essence said:

there's nothing wrong with grave digging for old threads lmao, especially when this could be a good concept that ryan can maybe put his own twist on it.

exactly