Pencilbroke

This week’s top voters(rigged)

I have noticed on the homepage many times the top 3 current voters. If I am correct, I believe you can get a reward on the last day of voting, meaning that is the end of the voting contest/results and starting the new day(Monday), the next 3 top voters compete with each other. You can only vote 4 times a day. Which means in a week you would accumulate 28 votes if you voted everyday. For some reason, there’s people that have voted 25-35 times in less than 5 days, which is strange. If you check the homepage right now, you’ll found out that there’s a player(not calling out names), who has 29 votes in not even a week yet. Can someone explain how you can get more than the average amount of votes per week? 

Please do your research before starting a thread. It's possible to vote every 12 hours. That would mean you can accumulate 56 votes every week the ''normal'' way. And there are ofcourse ways to get even more votes, but you'll have to find that out on your own.

9 hours ago, Lammie said:

Please do your research before starting a thread. It's possible to vote every 12 hours. That would mean you can accumulate 56 votes every week the ''normal'' way. And there are ofcourse ways to get even more votes, but you'll have to find that out on your own.

Wait what you serious? Please tell me more.

On 3/30/2019 at 8:13 PM, Pencilbroke said:

Wait what you serious? Please tell me more.

Like using different IP/computer to vote. All you need to do, is to have SPK client in that device, so you log in and do ::vote from there, that will boost ur votes x2 atleast.

4 minutes ago, Super Unicum said:

Like using different IP/computer to vote. All you need to do, is to have SPK client in that device, so you log in and do ::vote from there, that will boost ur votes x2 atleast.

Thats against the rules.

9 minutes ago, Owhja said:

Thats against the rules.

You can use any means necessary to vote for ONE account, via whatever method. You can VPN/Computer switch, although mobile voting is not encouraged as it could get us banned on the voting sites.

Accounts are capped at 10 per 12 hours so 20 per day, that's how people end up with 140 at the end of the week. Remember multivoting is only illegal when you multivote for MULTIPLE accounts. Voting via VPN for ONE account is perfectly fine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

You can use any means necessary to vote for ONE account, via whatever method. You can VPN/Computer switch, although mobile voting is not encouraged as it could get us banned on the voting sites.

Accounts are capped at 10 per 12 hours so 20 per day, that's how people end up with 140 at the end of the week. Remember multivoting is only illegal when you multivote for MULTIPLE accounts. Voting via VPN for ONE account is perfectly fine.

Oo sorry my bad then thanks for giving me the info tho

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

An rsps can get banned for mobile voting? Seriously?