Sign in to follow this  
One Ring To Rule Them All

Renewed prayer

Hello, i think this could be a drastic change to the game in the way pvp is played making it easier to choose your prayer skills so that when you scroll over it doesn't show all the information on what the skills does. "Hence" hopefully making pvp more enjoyable and easier to "NH" and other types of pking 

If you are looking for more information on what I mean, log in game and scroll over your prayer and when you see the writing that takes up most of the prayer tab you would think how much easier it would be to pk if there was a information toggle for prayer 

many thanks One Ring

18 minutes ago, One Ring To Rule Them All said:

Hello, i think this could be a drastic change to the game in the way pvp is played making it easier to choose your prayer skills so that when you scroll over it doesn't show all the information on what the skills does. "Hence" hopefully making pvp more enjoyable and easier to "NH" and other types of pking 

If you are looking for more information on what I mean, log in game and scroll over your prayer and when you see the writing that takes up most of the prayer tab you would think how much easier it would be to pk if there was a information toggle for prayer 

many thanks One Ring

What exactly would this change lol?

Well it would change it so that the not a big chunk of writing when choosing your prayers. "The top line of prayer covers the 2nd line of prayers, the 2nd line of prayer covers the third line

Edited by One Ring To Rule Them All
reason

4 minutes ago, One Ring To Rule Them All said:

Well it would change it so that the not a big chunk of writing when choosing your prayers. "The top line of prayer covers the 2nd line of prayers, the 2nd line of prayer covers the third line

I never really notice that tbh would be an extremely minuscule change