Salty

Saltysadface's Staff Application

+1

Can and will definetly vouch for this man, helped me alot in the beginning, and still helps me to this day with stuff I don't know.

Great guy in general, would love to see him on the staff team!

• Thanks 1

+1 always seeing this guy giving advice whether its in game or discord. Solid guy, deserves it for sure.

• Thanks 1

I don't really know you that well, but all the encounters I had with you were positive. In my opinion you would make a great server support even tho this temper problem of yours on yell happened multiple times, people make mistakes and they can learn from them. 90% of the time you are a nice guy. +1 for helper/server support 

Edited by Weedfarm
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys for your continued support! :D I'd like to add that I have apologized to @i make life for the yell's that were posted previously, I feel ashamed for the way that I acted and it will not happen again. I'm still looking forward to hopefully one day being a helper/server support I still love Spawnpk and try my best to be helpful everyday and all of the love, support, and even negative feedback has motivated me to try harder every single day! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, saltysadface said:

Thanks guys for your continued support! :D I'd like to add that I have apologized to @i make life for the yell's that were posted previously, I feel ashamed for the way that I acted and it will not happen again. I'm still looking forward to hopefully one day being a helper/server support I still love Spawnpk and try my best to be helpful everyday and all of the love, support, and even negative feedback has motivated me to try harder every single day! 

Do not apologise to faggots.

+1 from me, SSF is always online, always helping those spk noobs. You need this guy =]