johns a homo

easy but massive slayer update

i think that normal slayer tasks should involve wildy monsters, as it will add variety have people using what would usually be inactive content,

it wouldn't take much to add them to the slayer kc tracker id imagine, it opens up a lot more places for pkers to hunt pvmers

it would mean that there is a reason to do normal tasks after 99 slayer, ultimately making players grind out slayer longer for the rewards, it would create diversity and 

help with pvmers clashing over being forced to crash one another. and just over all be awesome, 

i.g demons - lava demons and spawns

dragons - frost dragons and lava dragons

so on and so forth. 

cheers ken. 

id like this if it also included maybe some newer monsters?

f.e adding ankous, demons, scorpians etc and maybe add the ability for them to drop t1's

Well we have blood slayer ingame which can give you the option of doing boss, or regular NPC tasks within the wild for extra rewards. I don't really oppose the idea, personally I think slayer needs a revamp entirely, but this is just kinda taking away from blood slayer, which is only 250 slayer points to unlock, and once someone unlocks that I don't see a point to them doing regular slayer in wild over blood slayer. (Forgot you can only do 10 blood tasks a day so maybe this would be a good update)